Reviews for Grieve
Ravnur chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Yeah. I think that Sam didn't get at all to grieve Jess, since he was hauled off to places to save people. I just wish we had seen a little more of his grief over Jess. I felt when John died, it seemed like Sam wasn't allowed at all to grieve. The same with Bobby. And Ellen and Jo.

Sam may be the smarter one of the two of them, but it's Dean who was highly adored. We know that Dean was Bobby's favorite, but I think Bobby cared as much for him. Otherwise he would never have allowed Sam to stay in the house, after Soulless!Sam tried to kill him. And John, well. I've always thought that Dean was the favorite, since he did whatever his father asked, and because John and Sam were to much alike.

And for Ellen and Jo. I don't know. Ellen loved them both, although her scenes were mostly with Dean of the Winchester's. And Jo. Poor, adorable Jo. Don't blame her for falling in love with Dean.

But Clair ... You're super-awesome to this stuff, and you've got a new fan ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It is so hard to grieve when the other people who knew the person either can't stand to hear or talk about it. The quiet, internalized ones don't realize that their behavior makes most people feel like they don't care.
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Where was the tissue Alert... *sniff*. This brought me back to early season 2 when Sam was hurting so bad and couldn't seem to talk to anyone. This would have fit right into canon perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! You just made my heart BREAK into shards it HURTS!.. It SERIOUSLY HURTS! Poor Sammy! Why can't Dean see he NEEDS to let Sam grieve to! Oh the ANGST, the PAIN, the SADNESS! OW! You made me FEEL this story! I cried.. SERIOUSLY cried over YOUR words! You need to do a sequel... THIS.. DESERVES a sequel from Dean's P.O.V. how he DOES see what their dad's death is doing to Sam and how for ONCE... HE CAN'T help fix Sam because he's broken and he CAN'T fix himself because of WHAT his dad's last words weighted him with.. Ugh!... ANGST!.. TEARS!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This story is full of so much emotion and sadness.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
xenascully chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
aww..
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was just so sad and I loved the way you brought out the sadness in with what Sam was thinking.
He never really did get to grieve with trying to stop Dean from sliding down hill emotionally.
I loved this and thought it was brilliant!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So sorry. There is so much pent in pain in this.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Painful in watching Sam's silent suffering. Well done!
Hope things get better for you friend.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh Clair, you never disappoint. Your fine attention to detail reminds me of Bardicvoice. You are both so good at your craft. I always enjoy reading your stories.
Kyshal chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, that was such a beautiful hurt. I love fics like this, that deal with the fact that Sam has never really been allowed to grieve. And not just for John, but for Bobby and Dean and Jess and losing his dreams and pretty much everything he has ever wanted...

Thank you, this was heartbreaking and wonderful.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww! Poor Sam! :'(

I'm so sorry for all your family tragedies. You've really taken a lot of hits in a short period of time. Please give yourself as much compassion and nurturing as you'd give anyone else in the same circumstances, okay?
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Poor Sam - really nice job of writing his feelings!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Noo-ho-ho-hoooo...I want Dean to find out and feel guilty :( Is that strange?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2012