Reviews for It's not the size that matters
firelor chapter 18 . 11/11
just finished reading this agian and still can't wait for the next chapter. please update when you can and I hope that all is going well for you.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 18 . 8/2
Interesting take on an idea. Great story. Keep up the good work
Flamekaat chapter 18 . 4/19
This is just awesome and very enjoyable. I found that the quality of your writing made me not flinch at the lesbian action with those ladies. I suspected it would happen with the dynamic and the like. Normally I don't care for all the Yuri stuff. Can't really even write it. However this was excellent and well done, and even marked off for the people who really just wanted the action parts. _ Thanks for killing most of the first three hours of my work day!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 18 . 3/30
Please continue!
Archodus Vaxal chapter 18 . 3/12
… I really wouldn't say that Yautja don't no how to work as a team. Scar, Chopper, and Celtic worked well together in AVP. They're an intelligent race with adequate scientific capabilities. I doubt that their training wouldn't include "how to work well with others". I mean, a large group of Yautja would have to rely on each other heavily while cleansing a Xeno Hive.
Saberpoint chapter 18 . 3/10
A good chapter, the value of teamwork is learned.
RubyDracoGirl chapter 18 . 3/9
Oh wow! Jen sure is one tough lady! Enjoyed this chapter immensely, sir, and I look forward to the next!
Teshy chapter 18 . 3/9
*grins* DAMN! that is some shaving. Lol I do hope they figure out how to make armor out of that beast. Its so very cool and would be neat for R'ka. :) You did another masterful job keep it up. I look forwards to reading more when you put it out.

Teshy
Qatzol chapter 18 . 3/9
This has been missing from this fandom. Predators learning some actual fucking teamwork and working together , not stagnating for humans to get the upper hand. I love that you are still writing despite the lack of reviews this story truly deserves. I know that I'm an asshole for not reviewing the previous chapters as it would seem stupid and fake.
Don't give up and continue writing!
Have a nice day.
Qatzol chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Thank you for updating! Nowadays it's sad to see a great story go unfinished and I'm truly happy , that this story is continued being my favourite Predator story and only one on the site with this kind of style is fantastic and now I'm going to review all the previous chapters to get you a nice round number of reviews so more people would read this instead of Naruto crapfics.
Keep up the good fight!
Teshy chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Heya welcome back! I missed this fic a lot. That being said...Another excellent chapter. Though Yautja on coffee... EEEK! *ducks and hides* that is a scary though.. the worlds gonna implode! lol I love that Jen and R'ka are getting close. I am so curious as to what will be next for the trio. keep up the great work. I look forwards to reading the next chapter when You write it. thank you so much for the fun read!

Teshy.
Cityhunterluv chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
So glad you're back... I was waiting for more Jen and R'ka, and they seem very comfortable together- it feels natural. They just gravitate towards each other, it's sweet. And Kwei like any other male is not complaining! Lol, you would think that with three age groups, there would be some sort of fight for dominance, but you've managed that the three are blending their skills and learning, and respecting most importantly. And it was great to see that even though Jen is human- R'ka and Kwei compare her to an arbitrator! These three are going places!, I cannot wait! And I have to say I agree with Kwei, I love the smell of coffee- but the taste, I just can't lol! Again great to see this update.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Where have you been? It's very nice to have this story updated
Saberpoint chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Short chapter, but a step or two of advancement in terms of how they're getting along in a group. I can tell you are a real big coffee fan. Looking forward to future chapters.
Cityhunterluv chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Love this- it's a great story but when you put that lemon in,oh my- it was super hot,, eagerly awaiting an update!