Reviews for It's not the size that matters
Qatzol chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Thank you for updating! Nowadays it's sad to see a great story go unfinished and I'm truly happy , that this story is continued being my favourite Predator story and only one on the site with this kind of style is fantastic and now I'm going to review all the previous chapters to get you a nice round number of reviews so more people would read this instead of Naruto crapfics.
Keep up the good fight!
Teshy chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Heya welcome back! I missed this fic a lot. That being said...Another excellent chapter. Though Yautja on coffee... EEEK! *ducks and hides* that is a scary though.. the worlds gonna implode! lol I love that Jen and R'ka are getting close. I am so curious as to what will be next for the trio. keep up the great work. I look forwards to reading the next chapter when You write it. thank you so much for the fun read!

Teshy.
Cityhunterluv chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
So glad you're back... I was waiting for more Jen and R'ka, and they seem very comfortable together- it feels natural. They just gravitate towards each other, it's sweet. And Kwei like any other male is not complaining! Lol, you would think that with three age groups, there would be some sort of fight for dominance, but you've managed that the three are blending their skills and learning, and respecting most importantly. And it was great to see that even though Jen is human- R'ka and Kwei compare her to an arbitrator! These three are going places!, I cannot wait! And I have to say I agree with Kwei, I love the smell of coffee- but the taste, I just can't lol! Again great to see this update.
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Where have you been? It's very nice to have this story updated
Saberpoint chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Short chapter, but a step or two of advancement in terms of how they're getting along in a group. I can tell you are a real big coffee fan. Looking forward to future chapters.
Cityhunterluv chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Love this- it's a great story but when you put that lemon in,oh my- it was super hot,, eagerly awaiting an update!
Oldmanrythm chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Well, I have reached the end of what is available and need more soon! Really good story. What are the characters going to do about all of the tracks they are making? Regardless of how careful they are, some maintenance is required, especially when one is running and jumping along the trail. When are they going to find the computer file on American Indians?
Oldmanrythm chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Ok, I am so hooked that I can't stop reading. The wife is pissed and I haven't gotten anything done today... But who cares.
Oldmanrythm chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
The story has captured my imagination at this point and am ready to keep reading. Too have work to do.
Oldmanrythm chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Another good story by my favorite author. Just wanted remark about they enormous stomach that "spike hound" must have had, able to hold heart, kidneys and both lungs. Wow, maybe it was super stretchy when fresh? Oh, just me being picky. I'll just keep reading.
AAEdmonds chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Great chapters! I hope to see another update soon. :)
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Woohoo! Update!
Sad that her crew-mates were killed, but her actions definitely made sense! Can't wait for next chapter - I bet it's awesome!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Nice to have you back.
Aeternus Eternus chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
I am really enjoying your story so far. I like that it isn't just about sex or death but about the characters discovering themselves and each other, and learning to become allies and friends and support each other. I also like that you have R'ka, as you don't often have female yautja as main characters in a story. The developing relationship between her and Jen also strikes a personal cord with me, and I personally hope it develops into a full relationship between them. They are honestly very cute and good together in my opinion.

I am looking forward to when you update again. Take care!
Saberpoint chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I didn't know that Yautja could be so... materialistic or territorial? I don't quiet know how to describe it... To honor someone else's possessions, maybe? However, I'm totally with Jen on the whole pooling resources thing and after the other two see the benefit from this practice I'm sure they'll agree.

You've set this up to be a very interesting story and I can see several different arcs. First begin getting the gang together which you've done splendidly. Second survival, third escape, fourth rejoin Yautja society, fifth revenge on the dis-honorable, ... you've got a lot of fun stuff you can get into.

Just to let you know the part where Jen and R'ka have their little 'talk', that seemed...forced a little bit. Sure your setting up future avenues for your story, but it... I don't know. It works but it just didn't seem to be in the natural flow of the story. Until next chapter, Peace.