Reviews for Double Helix
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Haha, that was fun! I got the obvious Supernatural and Leverage references, not sure about any others.
(Only thing that's "bugging" me: If Max got her tattoos in this one, then Logan thinks she and Alec are a couple, right? So I'm not sure he would take Alec having a date quite as easy. Or it's AU, after the finale, and he already knows that Max lied - in that case it would be OK, I guess. But other than that: great idea!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
supert history
StoryAddict21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
hahahha
Wholives4Eva chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hey this was fun and I have to ask is the inclusion of Mark Antony a reference to his military genius or his famous but doomed love affair? Like the Chopin, and Alec played it beautifully, Cassanova is amusing and does explain soooo much and probably balances out the proclivities of Alexander and Richard. The Dean inclusion is a great, and Alec calling Logan Pops just tops it all. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love Alec and Logan as brothers. That would account for Alec's trading industriousness and for his tendency to get dragged into Logan's crusades with hardly a grumble.

I'm going to have to look up Samuel Ford but I think I got the others.
Little Nutsy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Funny also liked how you put dean in there as well
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hee! It's been so long since I watched Dark Angel. I miss it.

I see the Supernatural references (a curious click on Dean Winchester turns up a very familiar face, plus he's specifically listed among the "donors") and the Leverage references (Ford, Samuel; Spencer, Eliot). Casanova is already poked at. I see great conquerors (Alexander III, the Great, of Macedonia, Richard I Lionhearted, King of England, Antony, Mark), a brilliant physicist, and a brilliant musician. How many more are there?
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
HAHA this was adorable (: I enjoyed it. Usually people peg Logan and Alec for enemies because of their screwed up love triangle with Max which isn't really even cannon but I enjoy their easygoing friendship (: great job! (:
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awww...
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
lol Ooh, Alec. This explains so many of your traits. Don't die of hemophilia, please.

Poor Logan. You'll forever be branded Pops when Alec is in a teasing mood.

This was great! :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL, very entertaining and not all that far-fetched an idea, Poesie!

Your portrayal of the way those two men treated each other and the shocking new info really made my day. Well done, thoughtout and well written.
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Thank you for posting this story. Logan & Alec related...that raises all sorts of interesting possibilities. As well as Nate & Elliot being related, in a roundabout sort of way.

Take care - Mia