Reviews for Bonds of Time II: Fighting Fate
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 10/26
Babbling isn't a dude, lol. She's a woman!
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 10/26
Lol, u really like pairing up Sirius with a woman who is 20 years his senior, don't you? Lolz, xD.
Su.Lecue chapter 92 . 10/14
can Harry die (to destroy the horrocrux) if Ginny doesn't die? if he dies, does it affects his soul bond? and why when they use a spell to check their soul, Voldemort's soul is not visible? probably the story will answer the first ones but the last question is a good one. we can see the souls in Harry's body, why can't we see Voldemort's?
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 10/14
I was wondering if after Harry dies, would there be a problem with their soul-bond and although he survived, he does actually die but can be die? anyway, I was picturing their soul, each one with each other's half and thought of comments soul inside Harry, how come it doesn't show in the spell to see the souls? where, in Harry, is Voldemort's soul?
vampdreams chapter 108 . 10/8
I just realised I am so hyped up ...that I reviewed for this fic
In the end of the first book :P
swiggidy swaggin im Cormac McLaggen
dudechris33 chapter 38 . 9/18
I did the magical core test and got a level -11! I have the most powerful lack of magic possible!
Lillian weasley chapter 99 . 9/10
She was due in early May, Amy was!
Lillian weasley chapter 93 . 9/9
In the last line it should have been "the only question was…who?",not "the only question …was who?" Other than that, it was supercalifragilisticexpiallidoshius.
Lillian weasley chapter 72 . 9/9
Ooh,ooh,ooh, I understand!Professor Dumble is Barty Crouch junior,yeah? I understood coz he is teaching something that should not be taught,just like in the last he is old Voldie moldie! Please please please please pm me!
Lillian weasley chapter 45 . 9/8
hey,Adrian, you've made a mistake in this chap, when harry wisits the owlery, one sentence says 'Hedwig asked her' instead of Harry. Please correct it.
dudechris33 chapter 24 . 8/23
I would like to request some Cho bashing because I really hate her and every HP fanfic needs Cho bashing.
Me chapter 34 . 8/17
GASP GASP GASP! I thought you were gonna kill Sirius! MY HEART STOPPED THERE FOR THE WHOLE BLOODY CHAPTER!

Good one!
Me chapter 30 . 8/17
NNNNNOOOOOO! RON, no! Omg! So wolf boy has to be Neville because of his Animagus (if it were Remus it would have been wolf man) bad faith is obviously Malfoy... Gah! Ron! Don't be quiet!
Mikemadrox chapter 1 . 8/13
this book was phenomenal. ive read a few hundred fan fics and this series iis definitely top 10
2,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »