Reviews for Bonds of Time II: Fighting Fate
Why can’t Sirius just accio Peter pettigrew? That would be more logical and if that doesn’t work question every student!
I Love Ginevra chapter 59 . 8/29
Sorry, but I have to say... Some of your readers are STUPID! Their relationship is "too perfect"?! What kind of bullcrap is that?! Needless to say I hated this chapter
Roar834 chapter 23 . 8/4
Is the mystery point of view Theo?
Good
Toghgal chapter 105 . 6/26
Whatever the equivalent of binge watching is - I just did that to the Bonds of Time series. I adore what you have made here with your story. It's complicated enough to do a soul bond or a time travel story but to do those two things together and still have me guessing as to what is going on...I am truly impressed. I couldn't wait to start the third section and then I found out it wasn't complete! I do look forward to reading the first ten chapters on it and I do hope you come back from time to time to add to it. I will certainly read those as you post them. Thank you for your great imagination thus far!
Toghgal chapter 70 . 6/25
I haven't been reviewing yet because the Bonds of Time series is a complete story. But I wanted to jump in and interject, I do love where you are going with Draco. I think it is so easy to just make him the bad guy, but in this story's case, Harry knows that is not the case (sortof). Can't wait to finish this series!
Good chapter title for this one might be "Bloody Mess" perhaps with "What a" in front of it.
I assume the smiley face birthday card was from Fate. Would that be a safe assumption?
Ya know, their plan doesn't make much sense. Voldy has to come back solid so they can kill him. He has to kill Harry to destroy the Horcrux in his head. That's what makes Harry not die, the killing curse killed the fragment of Voldy's soul instead of our hero. If Ginny stays out of it, he has 3 ways to NOT die when Voldy tries to kill him. She should be waiting on the outskirts of the cemetery with an army of Aurors, watching through sight share for the moment to give the "go" order. Anti-disapparation charms over the whole area and arrest all the supporters as Harry kills the beast. Also, how are they going to kill the snake? It has to die first. Guess we'll see.
Hmm... it occurs to me that the trigger event at the world cup, is the deatheaters juggling niggles. Jr casts the dark mark to chase them off, which gets winky sacked (whose wand will he use now?), which gives wormtail the chance to move in on him (since he won't have elf protection). The deatheaters are all in jail or on the lam, so what will make Jr fire off the dark mark?
I'm assuming, that with Penelope's death, Percy is changing the direction of his future career. Instead of admin, looks like he's looking hard at the Auror Corps
My only critique is that "revisions" are changes made to a story or document, while "review" is what you do to study previously learned material before a test.
Why doesn't Sirius have Dobby track down Malfoy and lead a team of Aurors there? As the former Malfoy house elf, he probably knows where the other places are.
Since he's a Black now, what if Draco got re-sorted by the Hat to a different house?
What happened to the weather proof prescription grade self adhering goggles Hermione (I think) got him for Christmas or his birthday (not sure which)?

Sure hope it was his broom breaking and not his wand.
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »