Reviews for Blizzards and Boys
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I absolutely love it. There's something about this story that screams "Like me, Like me!" And it's so realistic. I can picture it.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was delightful!
Moydra chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I don't envy the parenting of the Winchester children! Especially when they're bored! Lovely story! Thank you for sharing.
anaadele chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This story had me chuckling throughout! You captured John, Dean, and Sam's voices incredibly well.

"Dad! That one kinda hurt" was absolutely perfect. You wrote the John I imagine when I think of him as a father, overwhelmed, exhausted, and strict, but with a sense of that undeniable love for his boys. And that John was a physical man, so he was physical with Dean and Sam but not abusive.

Thanks for the read!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well, I have laughed through this whole story! Who hasn't been in John's shoes? I know I was pretty good at smacking a kid from the front seat too! And my husband has felt like John many, many times. But the picture of them out in the snow having a snowball fight and John's expression was priceless. I just love how you make this so real. I actually could feel John's pain as he sat in the bathroom. That's exactly the way I believe it was with the three of them during the early years. I know friends and relatives hated to see us visit when our boys were younger. I guess that's one of the many reasons I enjoy your stories so much. Thanks for always keeping it real!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That last line was perfect "You know, Dad. All you had to do was ask." After his boys driving him mad all day and John threatening them he could have stopped it all with a few simple words! Could so imagine that happening as the boys were growing up, goading and fighting with each other to stop the boredom, and John reacting the way he did because they were driving him crazy!
A really great read and a definite fave :) Loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh holy cow, this is great!
Winchestergirl67 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Poor John! I love this :D
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love the ending! Fabulous!
Bard15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was hilarious and a nice change from the endless angst...!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Parents everywhere can relate! Poor John. LOL!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012