Reviews for Moments
LightningboltAT chapter 1 . 3/29
This is pretty good! Please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I didn't like it I LOVED it! Please write more! Especially o. Phoebe and Christina becoming a couple for another story you could do William and Dylan.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
please update
Awesome one chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You should totes continue it
dove5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
yeah please please review
Alejandra chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You should definitly continue this story. Just..please make Phoebe focus more on Christina, instead of using other people among them. I for sure would like to see the development of their relationship. Personally I think they make such a cute and interesting pairing to develop in deep...these two girls are oposite in almost every aspect of their life, at the same time both find themselves in the same situation, forced by their parents...so I'll be interesting to see how you start to develop their relationship...they don't really get along at the beginning but they feel compelled to interact one way or another...so you could start their relantionship that way...there is so much to explore. Furthermore, they are step siblings, that by itself, already put them in a delicate situation for this family..besides your idea about the Coronel being an obstacle in the future sounds great! That could definitly be another issue for Phoebe and Christina in the future. So, please don't give up on your fic!
scarey-kid chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I like it so far. Please continue.
cadelover714 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
you should continue i think it has the making of a good story
ZiamZiallZarryDemenaDiallJiall chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I liked it. I think you should continue!
Walkinthegarden chapter 1 . 9/26/2012