Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
elianni chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Please update soon getting intresting lits c what happens
elianni chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is very good hope u continue and finish i will keep reading as long as u keep writing yhank u and hope ti read mote soon
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Haha! Bigfoot? Likey likey! :)

Oh, I am enjoying this, all right... and the BV begins...

I love this one! Please, please continue this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
The only misspelling I read was one, with Raditz's name. But aside from that... Wow! This is nothing short of epic! Just epic!

Awesome job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Okay, I'm sorry to that other fic and its author... but I was wrong, oh so wrong! This is the Vegeta/Bulma Beauty And The Beast fic I''m looking for! With the right DBZ twist without twisting that far from canon? This is the best! I love, love, love, love it! I simply adore this! I must read on!
POASFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
AWESOME I cant wait for chapter 5
emoluver21 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I am completely entertained by this story and cannot wait to read the rest so long as you come back to finish it... I hope. This has an interesting theme considering Bulma will be nothing like Belle. I hope you do update.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I love dragon ball z and I also love beauty and the beast! I would love to read more of the story so I hope you write more. :)
Lavonya chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I like this!
The beast sounds a lot like this picture: art/Demon-Oozaru-Concept-36711573
Lavonya chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
UH OH...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OH WOW!
valevilandra chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Wow this is a new way to see this lovely story, it is a clasic, it will be fun to see how this unfolds, I hope to see a lot of funny and intense thing's, because this two are to much a like.

Update as soon as you can XD
Skye the Biker Chick chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Great just great work, can't wait to read more!
threeam inkblot chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
i can't wait for more;)
Breezybiatch chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
You made bulma over the top in thus chapter. That whold unimpressed artitude makes me hate her. Reread all the manga, she's full of mood swings, but in dangerous situation she cowards in fear even though she quickly snaps out. In namek she trembled in fear before vegeta, don't forget. Also in dragon ball, she prefered being the damsel in distress, it almost seemed like her bravery was foolish and half planned.
And there's nothing to admire in a character who faces enemies without fear, it plenty more admirable to be scared and doubtful but still finding the strength to take the next step. It Also makes her human and enables us to connect with her.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »