Reviews for Too Much and Not Enough
precioussidwell chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love this. This could be the intro to an actually fiction story. It flows so beautifully.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, love this little insight into Lanie and Esposito. Great drabble.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I can totally see this. Short and bang on target, I think. Thanks for sharing.
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haunting and real. A sad but refreshing change from the terminal fluffiness that infests this site. I really appreciate your contributions to the Castle world. They make me realize how few stories really capture the characters. Thank you.

Any hope of Memoir ever being updated. I liked that story. It made me start watching Criminal Minds.
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I find it really hard to capture the Lanie/Esposito relationship in words, but you get it down so perfectly in all it's imperfect glory.

I'm SO rooting for them to get a happy ending this season, in my little spoiler free bubble...
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, yeah, I can imagine them like that. Needing each other, but still hurting each other.
Loved this! :)
Hell-and-bliss chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awww it is perfect. Waaaay to short, but perfect. That's why I love them so much. They can't have enough of each other, and they're all I need. Thanks for writing on my OTP like that! So perfectly. Can't thank you enough... Esplanie rooocks!
Championship Vinyl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous. Heartbreaking, truthful, and simple - eloquent without being overdone. It says everything. I wish I'd written it. Perfect. Perfect.
jazphace chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
They are such an amazing couple! I really hope they start working on their happily ever after ;-) It would be such a horrible waste if they didn't and I would be heartbroken...
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Gah. I love LOVE your Javier and Lanie stories. I totally need my J/L fix and you give it best. Please don't stop with these too. I can't get enough of how you write them.
lvncastle chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'm not a huge Esplanie shipper, but this made me sad... You really thnk there was cheating involved? I never thought of that, but it would explain a lot... I'm hoping to see them get together this season again...