Reviews for Dragons
Calzifer chapter 19 . 4/3
*glances at date of last update* Well, damn. Where am I gonna get my fix now? There is not enough dragony goodness to go around on this website and this was really, really well done. Hopefully I'm gonna see this ride end some day. Till then I'm gonna keep hoping this isn't abandoned. Fingers crossed.
Calzifer chapter 10 . 4/2
You. Are. Amazing.
I love your style, your flow. Characters are fleshed out. Your OC is superb and you move me to type english on a cellphone keyboard with german autocorrect. Hooo boy, I'm gonna glance at the last update date after this and start praying. Please keep making me crack up with your awesomeness. Please.
Iskandar06 chapter 19 . 1/8
Shame that you stop writing this fic i liked
Markarth Guard chapter 19 . 1/2
Lore: 14/10
Overall score: 9999999999999/10
please update
CuzWhyNot chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
It just occurred to me that you might be trying a little too hard in keeping everyone in character. Don't stress about it, you've already deviated from canon, and in the books the Inheritance cast never really had the chance to deal with someone as eccentric as Colin and be forced to stick with him. Their reactions are going to be different, and from what's going on in your story, of course their going to appear ooc. It's fanfiction, it's what people come here to read, and if anyone complains, their idiots whose intellect is lower than a wild pig, so ignore them.
Other than that, I really hope life is treating you well, and can't wait for an update.
Was going to post this in next chapter, but ff says one review per chapter...
CuzWhyNot chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Coming to the story 3 years after the last update and this is one of the best crossovers with Skyrim that I have ever seen.
Seriously, I love the story and hope you get back to it.
Character development, especially for Arya and Colin in the last couple chapters have been amazing, and Arya finally gets more attention than what she does in the books (talking about the pedestal/heroic-like figure she's always given in the books). The constant POV from Eragon was nice and kept things simple, but got annoying so the switches between POV you have is really refreshing.
Keep up the great work and hope to see another chapter soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Aw man.
Guess you weren't kidding with it taking longer.
It's still epic though.
thebishop8 chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
This fanfic is really good. It's a shame it doesn't update anymore.
Nick-Arach chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Wish you would update. This is an incredible story.
Rowknan chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
I have to say I love your writing Anon. It's well thought out and incredible to read. If your email is hooked up to your account or if you still are active on this site I'd like to ask you a few questions. Even though your more or less playing fast and loose with the lore I need to know: are the Dwarve's gods dead Aedra or some sort of unknown Et'Ada? Are the dragons of Alagaesia the result of Dovah leaving the influence of Akatosh? And finally If the Princes did start paying attention to Alagaesia would they cancel each other out in a sort of divine pissing match or would Nocturnal and/or Jyggalyg have to step in and tell everyone to knock it off?
oldtimeydude chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
Really wish you kept writing but perhaps that will change with the special edition of skyrim being out. Really like the way you twist the lore around to make everything seems much more visceral and surreal, especially the shouts and deities. Good luck!
Allard-Liao chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
One minor lore error that has no effect on the plot: Werelions are native to Elsweyr, not Black Marsh.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Interesting start
AKlang chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Holy shit, what a ride! I've been reading this story for two days now and just finished the last chapter. And I gotten say, you're an amazing writer! And this story ROCKS, Colin's cheekiness and the jokes and... Aaaaaarrrgggh, I love it! I actually feel a bit empty inside right now, know that this story will probably never be continued. Which is incredibly sad, but nevertheless I'm glad that you wrote this far at least. Thanks for the amazing story!