Reviews for Dragons
TheNightstriker chapter 19 . 8/2
Pls update bruh like real soon cause it's been like 2 or 3 years so pls PLEASE update soon D:
Pillarof8crows chapter 19 . 7/13
NOOOOOOOOO! Why? Why god has thou forsaken me? This story is dead. xD.
Luna's Meow chapter 19 . 6/27
Really liking the interplay between Colin and Arya. For once it sems like a real relationship between two people. One where they could end up either friends or lovers and yet it isn't the focus unlke so many stories. It's like life. It may happen, it may not, and either way is fine. (Even if I think she'd do him good.) The story is the focus rather than a relationship. Keep this story going. I look forward to reading more.

I especially like the way you've manged to blend the lore of the worlds, and how you show Eragon to be the petulant child he is rather than the hero he pretends to be. Also, I'm iterested in seeing more of the history of this world, and seeing what happens if Colin becomes a rider of the last egg... That would just be insane. How would he handle it, another dragon having such a hold on his freedom?
Kethiet chapter 1 . 5/13
I am glad to read your work. You are an awesome writer. Please continue the story when you get a chance :)
dart0808 chapter 19 . 5/10
UP
DATE
PLEASE

You're the only good writer writing these stories, please write more. Seriously, everyone else sucks. Like, LEARN GRAMMER! But yours is great and it hasn't been updated in forever, so please update.

-Dart
Beloved Daughter chapter 19 . 5/2
Fascinating story. I can only hope you will return to this story some day. ;D
Nikon Shadeslayer chapter 19 . 4/28
Update? Please?
Rikkudo chapter 17 . 4/18
You way you write Nocturnal reminds me so much of Eris from that Sinbad movie that Dreamworks did.
Serithus chapter 18 . 3/21
I really hope you get the time to work on this treasure, it's such a funny and great story
The Harrinator chapter 19 . 3/14
I hate you so hard. This is the best elder scrolls fic i've seen in a long time, and not only was it abandoned, you leave us with a gods damned cliffhanger.
joshuafaramir chapter 19 . 2/19
This is some awesome shit! Too bad the last update was 2013
Guardian Soul chapter 19 . 2/19
Skyrim is truly remarkable in its own knowledge of itself as a game. Everywhere, within dungeons, towns and even the machinations of the plot make way to accommodate player choice and freedom. The cost of this maliability and liberation would be compexity of plot and character. There, everyone is defined by costume and accent and race. While comparatively, the people of Alagaesia are all very well defined individuals.

The problem with all Skyrim fanfiction (my own included) is the fact that the material that Skyrim offers is so utilitarian and vague, it leaves little for the author to expand upon. Take your dovahkiin for example; he's a multipurpose crossclass individual who's more defined by what he can do as opposed to who he is and what he is.

I feel as though the your protagonist just doesn't register with the audience or fellow character's the way you want him to. He so easily defies every law and tradition and boundary set by the Inheritance Cycle, that I'm surprised he hasn't ousted Eragon as the Varden's new hope. No one ever seems to react the way they should to his abilities. It always seems to be one of mild surprise that doesn't last for very long. In the reality of the story, the Colin's very exsistence should be a slap to everything any character has known about their world.

I don't believe this story to be terrible, just misguided in where it's going. It doesn't seem like it's going to have a very well defined ending at this point, costing along while throwing the original plot out the window. The best fanfictions can alter the story in a matter that resembles the original narrative, but does it in a way that is wholly its own.
bob chapter 19 . 2/9
you need to keep writing please it has been so long please please please keep writing this awesome story
Shivasb chapter 1 . 1/17
I think this guy might be dead or left fanfiction
thehearne97 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is certainly one of the best crossovers I have read so far though it is in dire need of an update its just brilliant