Reviews for VeggieTales: Buisness Chaos!
Melody M chapter 1 . 5/7
Sorry about repeating my review, internet issues.
Melody M chapter 17 . 5/3
Wow. Mr. Leek is pissed. Not even his relatives might want to get near him.
Melody M chapter 17 . 5/3
Wow. Mr. Leek is down-right pissed. Not even his relatives might wanna get near him.
Melody M chapter 17 . 5/2
Wow, Mr. Leek is obviously pissed. Even his daughter and sister might not wanna even be near him. Annie would practically cry, again.
Melody M chapter 4 . 3/13
Sorry, review was for chapter 4.
Melody M chapter 3 . 1/23
How can Annie not like Chocolate? Both she and Junior bought a bar in the Bad Apple episode. Or was that just for acting?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Are you gonna write Obscure Broadway Showtunes, Classy Songs, Helpful Humanitarian Songs and Ukeleke Karaokes?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
What they were singing is based off-a "Witch Doctor 2.0"
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Guest - That was just Comment person's version on what happened. My version stated that she didn't enjoy acting, wanted to help, and became a person working on sound-affects.

Two fanfictions. Two different ideas.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I thought Esther left Big Idea after her video appearance in "Esther".
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
In this chapter, The Wheel of Veggies is a game based on the contraption from "The Wonderful World of Autotainment".
civilwarrose chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Hilarious and zany story! I loved this, and the Veggies were so in character! My vote is for Minnesota Cuke. :)
Music Person chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
I found this FanFiction riveting, full of flawd characters and classic super-hero action. (Kudos to you if you know what the base for that review was!)
Little Christian chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Oh, great story! Love it! You got a favourite from me!
Raspberry Snow chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow nice way to end the story. I actually thought it was over in the last chapter, but this made it better!