Reviews for VeggieTales: Buisness Chaos!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Are you gonna write Obscure Broadway Showtunes, Classy Songs, Helpful Humanitarian Songs and Ukeleke Karaokes?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
What they were singing is based off-a "Witch Doctor 2.0"
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Guest - That was just Comment person's version on what happened. My version stated that she didn't enjoy acting, wanted to help, and became a person working on sound-affects.

Two fanfictions. Two different ideas.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I thought Esther left Big Idea after her video appearance in "Esther".
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
In this chapter, The Wheel of Veggies is a game based on the contraption from "The Wonderful World of Autotainment".
civilwarrose chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Hilarious and zany story! I loved this, and the Veggies were so in character! My vote is for Minnesota Cuke. :)
Music Person chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
I found this FanFiction riveting, full of flawd characters and classic super-hero action. (Kudos to you if you know what the base for that review was!)
Little Christian chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Oh, great story! Love it! You got a favourite from me!
Zee126 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow nice way to end the story. I actually thought it was over in the last chapter, but this made it better!
the electric phantom chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
MINNESOTA CUKE! DO MINNESOTA CUKE!
WildImaginationGirl21 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story! Bravo! *applauds* I can't wait for the next one!

And yes, Mr. Lunt, you were awesome in this story! You were just as awesome when you were S-Cape. ;) I hope you don't run into any coupons in the future. lol
Little Christian chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Haha, Larryboy must have been exhausted! Is there going to be any more? If so, continue soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
alfred annie allison, lots of a's :)
Zee126 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
This story is awesome! I guess everything turned out fine. I loved it!
Little Christian chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Please continue this soon! I love this story! It's epic!