Reviews for Legal Matrimony
Ellae chapter 1 . 5/30
*-* if Gale only knew what his actions have wrought
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 2/16
I've read dozen of Katniss Peeta wedding but this is the best
BETH chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
your stories are the best ever!
OlgaNicole chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It was... very... good! ;) Uncommon, intense and memorable wedding ceremony! :) Thank you!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesomeee
moreeee
:D
ImBeautifullyHuman chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Damn, that was hot! And sweet!
tullia chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
great
guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow Peeta's last line to Katniss was so incredibly sweet. You never hear a guy say that to a girl. Thanks for this, i like it, it was really funny with Johanna. I dont like her and gale together cuz i dont like gale and i love Johanna but whatever. :)
Wallflower18 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I don't think I've ever encountered a series of ff stories that I felt as passionately about and as connected to as the Ashes of District Twelve. The day you stop writing is the day the world stops spinning. :)

Love the story!
So sexy but there's a lot of heart in it...
Bravo, another masterpiece!
her illusion chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
perfect :D
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh hawt!
I love your skill in mixing the utterly funny, insightful, complex and sexy altogether. Pretty tricky and you master it!
Some phrases were beyond hysterical and flat out priceless:
Vick's "someone please cauterize my eardrums!", actually ll of Vick's lines, he's awesome!
Peeta's "think of Haymitch naked...being the mental equivalent of a cold shower"
Peeta's "He did? I say to her breasts"

The friendship between Johanna and Peeta is so dysfunctionally endearing, I always enjoy their interactions in your story

Great job, as you have us accustomed to!
Loueze chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was great! I did wonder why you never wrote about them signing Gale's "gift" in "The Good Wife" but I'm glad you have covered it now!
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Whoa, just whoa :) And the very end was so sweet. Loved it!