Reviews for Told You I'd Find You
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awwww...I love it! This is my favorite episode and like you wrote it, I wished that the ending scene had been a little more dramatic! I really would've loved a angsty rush to a hospital and a dramatic pain filled reunion...we didn't even get to see Jules and Gus come up after Lassie calls him a detective...ah oh well..i love that your story has some Shules in it! Personally, I think it would've been cooler if he had had his arm in a sling for the next few episodes, or if it was more referenced that he had been shot...i think it was underplayed and there's not enough whump and real blood in the show...but that's what we're here for isn't it? To rewrite Psych, as we want it? :) Good work, my friend! Good work.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Aww I Love It. XD
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love it :) could you, maybe extend is a little longer? have a few scenes with Henry and Gus?
maya2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was a nice take on this storyline. I've read a couple of these and I prefer the ones with potential Shules endings. Thanks for sharing.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
They should have had this in the show. That was beautiful! I loved it so much! Thank you for writing it and posting it! :D
koolkat1203 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved it! You know I always kind of wished there was more after the part where they layed Shawn down on the car too. It was such a good episode though and I think you did a great job coming up with an extra ending. But now you have me wanting more lol! I hope to see another story from you soon:-)