Reviews for Loneliness of the Warrior
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my god.. this is too sweet. Sho fluffy 3
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
4 out of 5 coconuts fir this lovely piece lol...abd minako was getting friskier by the minute tgere lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Honulicious chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very goid. I liked rei's explanation. Only she has been able to calm mina down. the kiss was unexpected since nothing of love or the past's pain of losing each other. Hmm nut it was good nonetheless.
sugahkane chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ha, no coconuts here, but I will say that this was wonderful. (cue rant disguised as comment) I've always generally preferred a Minako who wasn't all flighty/ditzy. Especially considering the roles she's been defined as playing, and the high improbability that she would seriously be all smiles and laughs about it all. I mean, really. If I were a high-powered, magical defender of justice at the age of 13/14 and I was in a situation of serious injury/death almost all the time, I wouldn't be all about the laughs.

Anyway. The point is, I think you've captured Minako well, and that deserves respect. I also like the fact that Rei gets where Minako's at and can still bridge the gap between that and the risk of living as normally as possible, consequences and all.
KM Rune chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
youte chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome job !
reiko of mars chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I literally JUST saw this on another site today, so I was happy to see it here.

Anyways, awesome job! It's kind of interesting how much serious!Rei resembles manga!Rei. I've always been a sucker for serious ReiMina stories,

Good job! I hope you write more. :3