Reviews for A Story Retold
Balletbeth chapter 1 . 5/13
Omg yessssssssss
LittleDarkHood chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is so cute! I just love this story!
xccxcfdvhhfxgddf chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I LOVE THAT
Stephy-Monkey chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love this. OMG!
yay chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is really sweet.
fanfictionisthebest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
AAAWWW! cute ending ! you should continue with this story! It is awsome! PLZ PLZ PLZ continue. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It's great:))
GoddessOfShadows chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was adorable! at the end i was gong "AAAAWWWWWWWWW"
CainAJLBassen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
moreee!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG! i love it! toooooo sweet! :)
Bluefire2503 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
that was awesome
NYC Artist chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful Love it! Are you going to continue? I'm interested to see what could happen with the All Hollows Eve Ball.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Revealed archers luc too soon, and Sophia doesn't freak out that much. But otherwise this was AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love it! It is sooo sweet. I really like how you caught Archer's character; how he can be sarcastic but also how sweet and nice he can be. I also love your story line and I'm really curios as to what will happen next. Please update soon 'cause I'm super exited about this story.
Niny chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Not bad but I think the book wouldn't have been the same if this had happened.