Reviews for Dear Emily
Weezy815 chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
No! You left me hanging! Seeing as the last time you updated was the beginning of 2014, I'm assuming you won't update soon. Regardless, it's been a fun read and I'd love to PM you sometime about where your ideas came from and where the story was headed. Thanks again. Good job.
Weezy815 chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Here we go. Last chapter ahead!
Can't wait to see how it ends!
Weezy815 chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
"Drugs are so bad!" Thank you Smartin.
Emily's a trooper. She's been putting up with 5 guys and all the strings attached.
Weezy815 chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Personally, I never would have noticed that the timeline was askew, but I thought you handled the mistake quite well. I frequently find myself messing up the timeline, but I'm too lazy to put it back on course so quickly. My hat's off to you there.
Weezy815 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Nice transition.
Preston's commentary crack me up and I forget this every time I see the movie. He's just full of amazing one liners.
Weezy815 chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
These boys crack me up and Emily just kinda fits right in with them.
Weezy815 chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Every time I see that scene with Joe as the officer, I remember the ending where we see the film finished and can't help but laugh.
"I'd rather not talk about it."
Weezy815 chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
"Couldbwe have another order of fries because my friend here is fat."
Gets me every time. Love it.
Weezy815 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Cute! Not much else to say.
Sorry if these reviews are lame, but as another writer, it's always nice getting reviews so I try to review every chapter.
Oh! Just remembered. A younger Evan Rachael Wood might be a good Emily.
Weezy815 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
I wasn't sure which boy Emily was trying to snag until a few chapters ago. All I have to say is two thumbs up. Good choice. Cute ending to a high tension chapter.
Weezy815 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
A nice action filled chapter. It was great like all the others, but this one had a few typos and a couple missing words, but no major mistakes. I like this story because I can see a little of myself in Emily. Up until middle school, I only had guy friends and the comment about the boys not paying attention unless she was ordering foodies a very accurate statement.
Weezy815 chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Oh, Preston is the brave one. I'm enjoying the relationships between everyone so far and the POV change hang been as difficult a transition as I thought it would be.
Weezy815 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Personally, I like Emily's point of view. It's one view of the events unfolding before them. Good chapter.
The italics for the scenes are also a good idea. It separates the rest of the story from their movie.
Weezy815 chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
I started reading this a short while ago and left t open with every intention to come back. What makes this interesting is how I started writing something for the movie Stand By Me and I see many similarities between those two movies. Friends bring friends. It's very cute and I like how you describe each character. It's been a while since I saw the movie last (actually the same night I started reading this) but you're writing it making it all come back. I'm exited to see how the scene goes.
Weezy815 chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
Nice ending for the chapter. Some of the spacing is off, but it might just be my phone in reading it on.
I loved the oddball sentence near the beginning. It greatly captures exactly what their group of friends is.