Reviews for Dear Emily
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
BEASBeth: *coughcough* still is *coughcough* ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
I think I'll just be annoying now (sorry. I'm bored! You guys aren't updating!). I'll just keep posting song lyrics on your latest fanfiction post until you update (or send a restraining order ;) )! Anyhoo! And the worst part? I'm making' you all guess what song the lyrics are from they could be easy, hard, or kinda obscure (okay now I'm hoping that you, TheBox, and fUnKyToEs don't update soon because I really wan to step up to this and try to see how many songs I get before you either a) update naturally without lookin at the reviews of b) get fed up and update. So, here we go (I'll give you an easy one) (I thought this one would be a nice song to start with, easy and a classic)

"a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartache; whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through! No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true."
happy writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
BEASBeth: hi again! Just wanted to (quickly) ask you something. You know that long list I sent you yesterday? Well, would you mind terribly posting it along with your next chapter? I tried making up list for The Box, and talked about the one I wrote yeastersay (and tried to write it from memory), but I'm still missing at least 6 of them. Do you mind? If you do, that's alright.
Hope you're feeling ok.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
BEASBeth: ai-yai-yai! Where are you, girl? It's almost been a week since you last posted (hope you're ok). If you:
1) are sick with a nasty cold/bug/flu; hope you feel better soon!
2) are taking some well-deserved RnR; enjoy your vacation
3) too busy to update; I know how you feel, and I hope the workload narrows down soon
4) are in a mental ward
5) got hit by a bus
6) are fighting a crocodile in the sewer somewhere
7) lost your lucky flash drive and are now unable to write
8) are being held ransom by rival fanfictionists who despise your work (the fiends!)
9) broke your typing hand in a horrible accident involving a rabid woodchuck, a screwdriver, a cucumber and an x-ray machine (sorry, these things just come to me- hope these are making you laugh)
10) have gone completely mental/off your rocker and are being shipped off to the funny farm as I type this and cannot come in contact with a pencil, much less an electronic device, such as a computer, or a laptop, or a cell-phone
11) decided to switch jobs with Wiley Coyote for a day and spent the rest of the week in the hospital because Warner Bros. forgot to give you invincibility against all the anvils and cannons that come flying at you
12) were hit by Calvin's transmogrifier and are now a monkey, and we now have to wait several years for you to type out the next chapter (because we only have one of you, and we don't exactly of an infinite amount of time)
13) got pushed down a well and are now stuck in another world (but hey, ya get to marry Patrick Dempsey, that's something, right?)
14) are stuck to the ceiling because wherever you are the gravitational pull reversed
15) enlisted and they called your number (all joking aside, that's a horrible thought)
16) got sucked into a story (literally)
17) became Joel Courtney's love slave (how do I join?) (I was gonna say sex slave, but I figured that 'love slave' was a lot nicer and more vague) (is it that obvious that I have a TINY thing for him? Follow that puddle of drool...)
18) are floating in hyperspace... AND THE MARTIANS ARE ATTCKING! AUUUGGGHHHHHH!
19) are on a date and have been so busy planning it that you haven't been able to update
-and finally-
20) are saving your hometown from an arachnid-like extra-terrestrial that can form a mind link with humans using only one touch (only promise me that YOU won't let go of the locket)
Hope you enjoyed these (or if they at least gave you a good laugh)!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
BEASBeth: Aughhhhhh where are you? I needs my Super 8 fix! Why is nobody updating? Are you all busy with classes (which I can relate to)? It's all so very frustrating when none of your favorite fanfictionists haven't written for three days! The suspense is killing' me (of course, if you do hurry up, then the story ends sooner and I'm left with one less story to look forward to). But I still wanna read more! Waaaa! (sorry Bri-Emily, I think you're getting the brunt of my complaining. Better send something to fUnKyToEs and The Box) hope you read this message soon! (and if you're just taking a sabbatical, enjoy your vacation 3)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
BEASBeth: okay, before I read the new chapter you've posted, ahem, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUthankyouthankyouthankyout hankyouthankyouthankyouthanm youthankyouthankyouthankyout hankyouthankyou!

Gods, I was startin' to think you weren't gonna say anything (and I thought, well she is the author, she gets to decide who to answer)! Then tonite I go on to see if you updated and there's your comment! (I'd say thank you again but that might be overkill.) Honestly, I once tried to write a fanfiction for Alice 2009, but I hit a dry spot, then school began, and... Ugh!
But it's truly wonderful to have someone cheer you on, I gotta say! (maybe sometime soon, when I'm not busy... Please god...)
I've been sick with a cold since last thurs. night (a REALLY BAD one), and I missed school yesterday since I was so sick and today was my 1st day back... So yeah, after my day today, your comment REALLY helped. Bless you! I hope you don't get writers block! (and that, ladies and gentleman, is how you tempt fate and give our wonderful author a nasty case of writer's block...) (- all said in a posh British accent)
And I am off to read your new chapter...
Loueh Tomlegendson chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Yay! You updated! Awesome chapter! c:
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
(from the same annonymous person whom chatted WAY too much during her last review):
Awww, I'm glad the comments make this more fun for you (hope my comment helped)!
It's so weird (but in a good way)- about two hours ago I was posting my last comment and the total # of chapters was 7. Now, later, I check back to find 8 chapters! Sweet! (would that fUnkYToEs could update the 'Flying Through Mud' fanfic as often as you- dramatic sigh here-.)

Would you mind doing something for me? The next time you post a chapter, would you mInd 'giving a shout-out' to beasbeth? (that's the name I'd use if I had a fanfiction account) that way I'll know you've read the comments (plus, it'd be really cool to have an author 'immortalize' you on a fanfiction page. Ahem. Squeeeeeee (loud squeeling sound of complete happiness and joy).).
Oh, dear now I've really written you a lOng one. Oops. Maybe next time I comment (sadly for the comments page I believe I will comment again. I apologize in advance for any paIn I may cause the server in sending it such a loooooong message) I'll be a bit less rambly and more to the point. Unfortunataly, I'm one of those moronic people who either write complete monologues when trying to complement/ say something nice, or give brief, watered-down, clich├ęd sentences. I shall strive to reach a happy medium next time (in case you haven't noticed, I'm a very dramatic person, so pretty much half of what I say shouldn't be taken... Completely seriously ;) ). I look forward to reading next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Fer god's sake, keep goin'! Don't stop now! It's truly amazing that you posted 7 chapters, all more than 1,000 words each, in only two days. That really shows true dedication. I have no fanfiction account (maybe someday...) so I have to leave this annonymous:(. But at least I can still comment! (yay).
(p. s. I loved how you 'clipped' small pieces of Joe's dialogue and gave them to Emily (smart :) ). )
(p. s. you tweeted with the actors and THEY LIKED YOUR IDEA? YOU. LUCKY. DOG.
Loueh Tomlegendson chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
update. update. update. *flails*
Percyfapson chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
:D yeah! Awesome story! Please continue!
(I think it's funny that I have the same last name as the guy who plays Martin dB lol I started spazzing when I saw it on Wiki xD)