Reviews for Naruto: The Living Shinigami
man eater chapter 8 . 7/20
i think removing this fic is a gud idea. there isn't a flow in like a collection of some random ideas at instant like narutos parents sudden hate to him. i mean u can't hear a prophesy and suddenly hate ur kid and again after another start loving him. it doesn't make any sence. and i think t didnt plan the plot up ahed. just put random ideas together(need a re-write and complte makeover dude)
BoggyGReaper chapter 15 . 7/4
When u vet the stories caught up, can u not take down this story. Personally I like the way this is going. Himbeing hated and forgotten but slowly forgives them somewhat is a good story line. Even if u dont update this story just leave it up for the fans please
SoraROCK chapter 15 . 6/16
What! You can't do that :( I want want to know what happen to them!
Madgormley chapter 15 . 6/14
excellent story i really hope to see more updates on this
Alice chapter 8 . 3/24
Seriously loveless !?
Prologue by the way
V-sama chapter 3 . 1/18
I get the feeling that this naruto is the founder of all spirit techniques
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
:OOO
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
awesome idea!

i would love if you continued this!
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
I sent you a Pm asking about the rewrite.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Hey does Fugakuknow that Naruto saved his daughter from being kidnapped by Kumo? If so why has he not thanked him? Hiashi probably would have proclaimed the Hyuga clan owed him a debt of gratitude for saving his daughter.
Shadow-Lord-Kitsune24 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
There have been many errors through out the story, and I have been going fucking insane, but the part about Ame being a new village is where I'm going to stop reading.