Reviews for When Soulless meets Sammy
gediel chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i totally agree with you. soulless sam sucks. soul less takes everything that makes good boy sam who he was.
angellec chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I just reread this Like I have all your work like50 times and I have to put up one line for soulless. He made the hottest workout video ever.
Jinny chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Aww I love how you pulled this off. It would be very believable that Dean would choose Sammy over Soulless
Angellec chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The only thing I have to say on the trench coated twit is there is not enough bashing and now after 8/17 I think there really needs to be a lot more bashing and outright killing done
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
It wasn't real hard to distinguish between 'Sam' and Sam but it would have been easier if it was 'Sam' and Sammy. Nice story.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hello, Deanna Grace!

I loved your story! It is so refreshing to meet a fellow fan who does not think that Soulless was so wonderful and soo sexy.

He wasn't. The only time I really liked Soulless was when he threatened Castiel, but of course, the show chickened out on that one, too.

Loved the touch of Mary watching her boys at the end.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Of course, one of the big things is that Sam has no memory of over two years of events, Dean's description notwithstanding. He's going to have a fair bit to train up on, but on the other hand, he has no demon blood issues, the whole loss of trust between them (the real issue that caused the disposal of the amulet - whether it had a real basis or not (I tend to think a lot of the final impetus that caused it was what happened in Heaven, which I also think was deliberately edited to destroy any remaining confidence Dean still had)).

I do wonder exactly where Sam was pulled from - he'd have to be drawn from an alternate timeline or his removal would change everything totally. That begs the question of how Mary was able to do it - my money is on God stepping in and giving her the power - He's about the only one I can credit with that sort of power who would do something that game-changing. Maybe He foresaw the events that would happen if Robo-Sam remained (canon events) and decided at least one version of Sam deserved a better life and things would work better without the soulless dickwad.

The final issue would be, what about Soulless's soul? If 3!Sam can be there without changing the whole timeline, there's still a soul in Hell. I'd like to think that maybe if God is going to change everything like this, He also takes that Sam (and Adam - just because) from the Cage. He could send Adam back to Kate, and deposit Sam with Mary.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I understand you hatred for Soulless. (I am a fan, but for reasons unlike what you stated) But you're portrayal of him was severely off. Sam(Soulless) was pretending to care for Dean, and I do not see him stopping that, just because past/Sam shows up. At that point in the show, Sam (Soulless) was trying to figure out what was wrong with himself, so he would not, all of a sudden, reveal his true nature the way you had him.

Moving on from that, 'Unforgiven' would still have happened, just without the flashback and Sam figuring out what went down. IN fact, the brothers would have walked into the whole situation utterly clueless. 'Like a Virgin' also would still have happened, with out the parts of Bobby avoiding Sam or the uncomfortable moment in the Yard, between Dean and Sam. Yes, the direction of the last half of the show might have been slightly changed and we would have had none of the Hellucifernations, but they played a small part in the season anyway.

I'm not a big Cass fan either.

Anyways, nice read, if a bit off in character portrayal.
Kemet's Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was awsome and yes I was to keep track of Sam and 'Sam'.