Reviews for Alternate Ending: Ichigo's Finale
HikariKurayami88 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This chapter is very good and flows well but between the end of chapter 1 and the start of 2 I got confused because I hadn't know how Ichigo went from just waking up confused to being comfortably pregnant... Until I read on that is. So maybe you could look into that but if you can't think of something to make that transition smoother the don't bother because it becomes understandable the more one reads on. Still nice very short story though
The runt Duchess chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
...I think I am finally going to overdose on fluffyness and sugar and good, warm and gooey feelings.
...
damn, this was awesome. Really loved the ending, you did a *great* job. -
m00nlight101 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I only have one thing to say about this entire ficlet... Le Squeeeeee! X3
Foxluna chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
awwwwww so cute! i loved them all! they were all so good!
laters,
Fox
clobojojo chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This was an awesome end to a very smexy and hilarious short story. Just how you potray characters and their personalities just astounds me, on how well they come across! I am litterally trying to think of more words to get across my point of how epically awesome you are! :D
How Ichigo is a devious weasel and Starrk being a loving alpha is shown beautifully in your work just by how they interact!
Loving always clobojojo
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Awwww...so...wow. And the Art Therapy. I was wondering why Kurotsuchi was terrified of NEEDLES. And Yamamoto is punished - again.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
darkhuntressxir chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
i'm falling in love with this story again and again.. what a great name for cute babies...
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Wow! Poor Ichigo! I can't imagine giving birth to a child with a full bone mask! I mean not that I would but I think you probably know what I mean. Lol. Anyways wow great birth scene! Ichigo is a champ giving birth to four! P And I laughed when Yamamoto came in and he broke his hand. And just aww the babies sound adorable! I'm glad you decided to continue! And that you were able to get this out even with your troubles. Good story! :)
XxShadowfangxX chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Loved the chapter! Cute little babies and you picked great names for them! Very funny that Ichigo broke Yamamoto's hand.
Afrieal chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
oh it was wonderful... glad he broke Yama-Jii's hand *lol* my friend broke her mate's hand and gave him a concussion during the birth of her little one. your fic was just what i needed after an all nighter on a popular mmorpg and dealing with the idiots therein. I humbly bow at the feet of such a wonderful author and hope you can write another fic again when you get the time.
tomboy8888 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Muchas gracias, mi precious story-teller! I STILL want to hear about the Art Therapy group, however... :)
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Where did the youngest's green hair come from? The girls can pass as 'near-human' at least, the boys, not as much. I bet they'll be hell-raisers when they get older! Keep up the good work, dark
Cuzosu chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Hahaha, go Ichigo! Manipulating Yamamoto... Definitely a difficult job, but if he's up to it then good for him! (And, of course, those around him. ;) )
I like the way you set this up, the entire series. Covering just a bit more detail in each chapter, in each story. Weaving a full plot that is only revealed when you've read it all... Very well done!
Pregnant Ichigo is amusing and - dare I say? - cute. (Just don't tell him I said that, eheh...)
Starrk is as entertaining and lustful as always - and I very much enjoy it.
Thanks for the chapter and for the acknowledgement there at the end. Glad to encourage you!
Looking forward to anything else you come up with for these two!
May the words just flow,
Cuzosu
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
please don't go mad yet.. hehe..
mimifoxlove chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
hey

It was so romance at the end where Starrk said "when I am with you, I am no longer a Hollow, for you fill every part of me." Too bad that Ichigo was alseep when he said that :(

I also enjoyed the part of the negotiation meeting where Ichigo won without even trying!

update soon