Reviews for Aftermath of The MODE Apocalypse
Stephanie5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I. Just new to reading your stories so far I love this one I also enjoyed Kiss me I'm irish
Your stories are amazing n I hope u update them soon so I can read more things seemed to be getting interesting until alexis walked in I can't wait to see where this goes n thank you for putting the part about Betty slappimg his ass I laugh every time
Not sure if anyone is interested but I know a happily married old couple there names Daniel n Elizabeth or as they prefer danny n Betty they have been married 75 years how ironic
But seriously please update soon
dbst44 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Please update soon I am so far enjoying the aftermath so please update soon and I love your Detty stories absolutely amazing
nina.v.johnson chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I Jane two words for you... MORE PLEASE!
nina.v.johnson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I laughed out loud when she slapped his ass. That. Was. Uhmayzing.
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
OMG. Why Alexis! More soon please!
Ghostly Encounters chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oooo dang Alexis, why does she have to do that D:? She broke up the hot moment right there and I can't wait to read more, oh my gosh1!
Betty the Bonita chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I love that Daniel now seems to be in his own version of Betty's dream about them fighting zombies together! Man, too bad she woke him up, it seemed like he was going in for the kill, I mean kiss!LOL!
Interesting that she is asking Daniel for dating advice about Gio. It is so cute that they are both thinking the same things about each other, but each afraid to say it out loud and each thinking the other is too 'good for them'! Silly detty!
Thanks for the update! More as soon as you are able, please. You know I need my zombie fighting Daniel fix! Ha! (I think he just looks so hot as an action guy!)
ChristopherRenfield chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I think they are so cute together it's sick. They're just so cute and adorable that they somehow make you want to root for them, even though they are involved with other people.

Especially when they share an awkward moment, eat take out, have one of those annoying yet effective pep talks, cheer each other up by having faith in each others abilities, talk about everything(their families they both deeply care about), hug each other like they don't want to let go of each other, until they start feeling something during the said hug, and quickly let go of each other, complete each other, make each other happy, stand by each other when they are upset and want to make each other feel better, or have a fight. -You just want them to drop the denial act and kiss already.

It's a small chapter, but a very good one, written nicely, if I might add.
Ryromaniac chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I really like this story and I am glad to see you adding to it again! :)
TMadison chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Daniel wants to be The Guy!
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great start. Hope to read more soon!
TMadison chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You know I always loved that slap she gave him. The looks on his face was priceless.. Loved it here too. Of course, I also loved that he got her that article. It jsut showed that he looked after her and knew when she needed something be cheer her up. Glad there will be more Daniel. I love Daniel.
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Love it! So excited for more Daniel! I wondered when you were going to write more for this one, but obviously being caught up with your other stories is understandable. :) I'm so happy you wrote this! :D I can't wait for the rest! Well, are you looking for episodes after 2x17? And in chronological order?
Betty the Bonita chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL! I love that episode where she slapped his ass! His expression was priceless! It definitely worked for this, too. I'm curious to see which episodes are the 'obvious' ones. Since this was set after the actual paintball fight, I'll be anxious to see which ones you use. I still need to watch Eric in Resident Evil, it was checked out, but I'm thinking Betty will be continuing to have some pretty hot dreams of him fighting zombies with her now. If Daniel saw her in her 'badass' outfit, he might be having similar dreams of her! Great start on this. I can't wait for more.
Ghostly Encounters chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The guest was me! Apparently I wasn't logged in!