Reviews for I'll Meet You There
Degrassi1son chapter 12 . 1/14
Well you always say read and review so i have been for the last few chapters. You didnt say what year we should stop reading and reviewing lol. So Im too lazy to sign in but i still wanted to review a few times as this as been a good past time for me. Helps block out the real world. Anyway, this chapter is fine, obviously i thought she might time jump again but i am kinda glad she didnt, i like seeing her win spencer first. Hey i just realized we havent had a spencer POV yet. It is my hope that you'll at least come back to tell the world how you planned to end this story. It would be closure for us.
Degrassi1son chapter 11 . 1/14
Seriously? First you scare me into thinking ashley is pregnant then she gets into a car accident the very next chapter! Lol if i had read this when it was first posted, i wouldve been going crazy. If you think about the story itself, and how slow the new chapter updates were coming in, it wouldve been hard for me.
Degrassi1son chapter 7 . 1/14
Are you going to explain who Taylor is? Like her and ashley's background. Becks was from Europe so i can see why shes not here but where did taylor come from?
Degrassi1son chapter 5 . 1/14
Does Aiden ruin their love in every universe? Im seriously considering murder at this point.
Reader chapter 12 . 1/14
No updates in 2016 so does that means its over lol. What happened to not leaving a story incomplete. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.
redwolf2313 chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
please continue please i really love this story
SoNFan chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Please come back!
stubbornpiggy chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Please, please, please tell me you are going to finish this fic?!
Dianne chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Hi
Is there anymore chapters coming?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
lsutigers chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Wolf2468 chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Please continue please
mlfleishman chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
So I read the prequel to this story and it was amazing, and this part is even better, I love how this time is so completely different than any of the time jumps in the first book. Update soon