Reviews for Invincible
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
aww i loved this one
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Dunno much about song fics... But this... Made me cry. Made me cry so hard. Then I went and listened the song itself. And I cried again. Now I can't listen that song without thinking about Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and this fic. And those thoughts make me cry.
Life's good.
Reclusive Owl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That's so awesome. Love the song you chose and I think you did a great job on this fic. ;D
star's dreams chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
SD: Hey thanks, this song, him, it fit wounderous. Just thanks.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow, a song fic? From you? That's a first!

And this song fic is actually a brilliant one. Some song fics might be horrible, but when the author is you I know this song fic is going to be a good one. Just like the way I imagined, I read the whole fic and enjoyed every minute of it. You always know how to make these characters realistic, and the way you inserted the song here is very nicely done.

Since you also posted this fic on deviantART, I decide to type a longer comment on your dA page. It's easier to chat there.

Another amazing one-shot! Love your work! :]
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting fic here.

C.D.
Kae88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Nice, very nice.
Faecat chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm not familiar with this song, I'm about to go YouTube it, but I love this snippit. It was a fantastic look into the creature that is Sunstreaker, and a wonderful movement in the mass of those watching him. They really did come a long way; from adoreable, sweet, troublesome little younglings, to promising young 'bots, to warriors, to monsters, to mechs with sparks once more. It's really amazing how much can be put into such a short little experience. Nicely done.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This. Was. AWESOME! :D Loved it! :D
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Damn this is sooo good! You are really gifted with word! Keep on writing pleassseeee! :)

Absolutly love this story its soooo true about the music! And poor Sunny! That took GUTS!
Gamemice chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think this story was poignant because Sunstreaker gives a tender insight into the changes he has gone through and also the way Sidesswipe is always there to support him. It is also cute the way Sidesswipe won't let him off the stage and they continue to bow to the audience.

I think next to Jazz and Prowl, I love Sunsteaker and Sidesswipe characters you have created.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really love your explanation on the impact of our backwater little world's music on the bots. It makes me all kinds of happy.
Moontigerz chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This. This is the most amazing, most beautiful, most well written and most inspiring story/song fic i have ever read. You my dear are so talented and it shows. I absolutely love it, thank you for sharing it with us :)

Cheers from Moontiger
Anodythe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Found the song on You Tube. Quite appropriate. I can imagine the two of them singing it.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 9/16/2012