Reviews for Confusion of Love
Tami the Scene Queen chapter 1 . 3/23
That was so cute I love Raganore! You should make another!
Fanny garcia chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Perfecto y favuloso
dasha.stewart.58 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So cool i love it! Definitely going on my list of favorites!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awwwww! Super sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
that was cute...I love this couple. nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this is such a cute story please do more if you can or want to its really good!
D4rK Sid3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Good little one shot. It is better if you worked in your sentence, but overral, you have a nice writing style. Keep it up.

From Houston
D4rK.
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hmmm, not perfect. Though if you want to make this longer than a oneshot I would consider making a few (inoffensive) altercations:

First off, instead of putting sigh in "'s, say "Ragamuffin sighed". That's much better. Second of all, you don't need to be so quick to progress things-just let them work themselves out by means such as character interaction. It will make the story smoother and better. Also no need to be blunt or squash everything at the end, again for reasons above. There's also a few spelling errors you should take a look at before continuing another update.

This was very funny, and has potential as a respectable Raganore fic. The plot is believable (Ragamuffin explaining to Lenore what a pedophile is, thanks to Mr. Gosh...), and I did enjoy reading this for the most part. It just needs some minor correctins. Once you get past that, continuing this-if you plan on it-should be a breeze :)

Best of luck, and this is going on my alert list just in case!
jordan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
holy crap this is awsome. is there gonna be another chapter or is this it?