Reviews for 墨 Sumi
TinaYuki chapter 29 . 7/19
You wrench my heart out then healed and then wrenched out again. Why are you so-ugh! The heartbreak, the humor and the beautiful friendship.
I love/adore it, nuff said.
yuki chapter 29 . 6/25
Eventhought the last chapter is added with humor, the scene when Sai talk with Kurama make me crying.
Goo job. Thanks for your hard work.
lumutness chapter 18 . 6/7
It felt a bit weird to see the Hokage addresed ANBU by their names, not masks.
And... well, sure, the dazzling sunshine will be mortifying to the ones who work in darkness. Trust Naruto to keep his (their) ANBU status an open secret. and more.*giggle*
lumutness chapter 14 . 6/7
when Sai called him "dobe" and Sasuke called him... that... should I be horrified? I mean, they're compatible to each other? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? *shudder*
lumutness chapter 12 . 6/7
I like it when Sai's creepy-sad-happy notebook makes appearance. It's just... sad. sadder. :(
lumutness chapter 9 . 6/7
Ah, okay.
Even future Hokage have to join ANBU at some point, right?
I still want to laugh at that last part. Just... creative. Naruto-ish.
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was one of the first fanfics I ever read and I remember being completely flashed. I had never expected to read something as deep and emotionally involving as your story here on this site. Your portrayal of Sai is unique in its depth and authenticity and I never found anything quite like this ever again - nevermind the fact that the poor lad, who in my opinion is one of the most interesting characters in the manga, is terribly neglected in fandom anyways.

Your story made me unable to put it down, had me crying and yet left me with a sense of fulfillment that is unparalleled until today. Your stories of Sai, yes, I read them all, have seamlessly incorporated themselves into my headcanon and sometimes I have to consciously remind myself that canon Sai never got the attention and care that he was given in your stories.

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of art. I wish you the best in whatever you're doing now and hope that you're still writing.

UnderneathXtheXunderneath
NothereNorthere chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
I finally finished it and I must say nothing was more beautiful! A perfect ending to an bittersweet adventure!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I felt a literal stab of pain in my heart reading this.
jlim1031 chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
What a wonderful story! The writing, plot and development sucked me in completely. Kudos.
sailormoonie17 chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
This fanfiction was absolutely amazing! This is my first Sai-centric fic, and I really, really loved it! The way you write is very clear and detailed and your study of Sai's character and development is amazing. Thanks for such a great fanfic :)
duchessliz chapter 29 . 1/24/2014
damn this chapter was so bittersweet. . .but I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
duchessliz chapter 28 . 1/24/2014