Reviews for Inheritance
jasnrob chapter 50 . 3/28
I enjoyed your story!
jasnrob chapter 6 . 3/27
This is looking really promising, I can't wit to hit the next button.
LavenderStorm chapter 50 . 1/28
Oooh, I love your portrayal of Anakin's POV. He is innocent yet street-smart, and possesses so many conflicting qualities that can't help but draw me in. And somehow, your use of the Star Wars version of swear words helps underline that. Good story!
Vampy chapter 50 . 7/16/2017
"Wizard" seems to sum up what this story is. I really enjoyed the rotation in point of views, though I am greatful you kept Anakin's fairly basic and emotional rather then complicated and over the top. He is but a child and I think you captured that really well without it becoming annoying. I enjoyed immensly the growing comaradly between Anakin and Obi-wan, it really glimpsed into the future although some remarks or insights seemed a bit adult for Anakin but I see what you were trying to do and I loved it. Obi-wan's perspective was my favorite but I also enjoyed master Windu's more practicle and sober view of things. The rotation really worked well in this story. All in all... well done. *bows* ;) V.
meek-bookworm chapter 50 . 6/18/2017
Just wanted to say how much I loved this. The characters feel so true to themselves (I especially enjoyed Obi-wan's vocabulary and Anakin's "primogeniture") and the humor that saturated the whole thing was hilarious. The gulf between what Anakin needs and what Obi-wan thinks to provide also comes through too, but it helps a bit that even Mace with his experience isn't quite equipped for Anakin (though it's still tragic). Thank you very much for writing.

Also I did catch on to the jabberwocky ;)
Lurker-in-Light chapter 50 . 5/25/2017
This story was great. I especially liked how you handled Anakin, in a time period we rarely see him. He seemed a very believable hyperactive ten year old. I also like your nods to the fact that he makes a less than perfect Jedi, which was done far more subtly than anything onscreen. I also like Mace Windu seen in a first person POV. Don't think I've ever seen that before.
Wintr chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
I keep reading jabuur-weki as Jabberwocky in my head XD. Good story so far btw
Guest chapter 50 . 7/20/2016
'o'
XD
Guest chapter 38 . 1/16/2016
Ugh... *shudder* you're reminding how much I dislike hanging out with my cousin when he's doing his snuff... you also have to be careful with cups and cans after he's been around...
MuggleCreator chapter 50 . 6/7/2015
Well, damn. Great stuff.
Window Girl chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Good point about clothes and Tatooine. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this fic.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I like the idea that Obi Wan gets to see the Feorians again. And I like the way you write Anakin-all childish and stuff. Can't wait to see him interact with the Feorians.
Leafy365 chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
This is an amazingly insightful and symbolic piece of work that so eerily shadows the future. Here, Obi-Wan and Mace both get an inkling of the Darkness they will soon have to fight, and Anakin displays seeds that hint at the beginning of his fall.

I love the interactions between Mace and Obi-Wan and how Mace can already see the great Jedi Master that Obi-Wan will become. It's like foreshadowing Mace's remark in the ROTS novelization.

It's so sad to see how fundamentally Obi-Wan and Anakin differ in principals. As much a maverick as Qui-Gon was, I think he might have done even worse in understanding Anakin. Anakin never learns maturity and wisdom, while I think Obi-Wan was always wise beyond his years. You really can't blame Obi-Wan for any part in Anakin's fall, at least in my opinion. In fact, I'd argue that Obi-Wan was likely the only thing that could keep Anakin in check for so long. It's like Anakin says early in the fic, that Qui-Gon was like a dream but Obi-Wan is reality, and that the latter might not always be preferred but is actually better for you.

Anyway, this story gave me a lot of philosophical feelings about the three main characters. Also, I love that everyone pretty much adores Obi-Wan, from Yoda and Mace to Garen and Anakin.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 39 . 7/14/2014
I just wanted to point out a minor continuity error I noticed. Mace Windu's homeworld is called Haruun Kal, and the ethnic group is Korun. Just thought I'd mention it. :-)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I love the word thingummy too. It is a lot of fun to say. X-D