Reviews for Inheritance
MuggleCreator chapter 50 . 6/7
Well, damn. Great stuff.
Window Girl chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Good point about clothes and Tatooine. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this fic.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I like the idea that Obi Wan gets to see the Feorians again. And I like the way you write Anakin-all childish and stuff. Can't wait to see him interact with the Feorians.
Leafy365 chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
This is an amazingly insightful and symbolic piece of work that so eerily shadows the future. Here, Obi-Wan and Mace both get an inkling of the Darkness they will soon have to fight, and Anakin displays seeds that hint at the beginning of his fall.

I love the interactions between Mace and Obi-Wan and how Mace can already see the great Jedi Master that Obi-Wan will become. It's like foreshadowing Mace's remark in the ROTS novelization.

It's so sad to see how fundamentally Obi-Wan and Anakin differ in principals. As much a maverick as Qui-Gon was, I think he might have done even worse in understanding Anakin. Anakin never learns maturity and wisdom, while I think Obi-Wan was always wise beyond his years. You really can't blame Obi-Wan for any part in Anakin's fall, at least in my opinion. In fact, I'd argue that Obi-Wan was likely the only thing that could keep Anakin in check for so long. It's like Anakin says early in the fic, that Qui-Gon was like a dream but Obi-Wan is reality, and that the latter might not always be preferred but is actually better for you.

Anyway, this story gave me a lot of philosophical feelings about the three main characters. Also, I love that everyone pretty much adores Obi-Wan, from Yoda and Mace to Garen and Anakin.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 39 . 7/14/2014
I just wanted to point out a minor continuity error I noticed. Mace Windu's homeworld is called Haruun Kal, and the ethnic group is Korun. Just thought I'd mention it. :-)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I love the word thingummy too. It is a lot of fun to say. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Well... as to Anakin's finding it hard to grasp Obi-Wan... it's like quicksilver. (Not about being poisonous, but being a metal and yet liquid at room temperature.) I swear, Obi-Wan is either some sort of freak or evolutionary break-through, you know, a one-off. After all, it's impossible to capture or hold the wind. It's difficult to envision the ocean. Maybe we're being a bit unfair to Anakin, expecting him to understand someone who's not quite like anyone else-there's no measure that applies, you know?
Oh, brother. Some days I have a way with words... and others... no have way. :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 50 . 4/11/2014
Shouldn't you know better, Obi-Wan? If you want to learn the hard way, then, yes, wisdom IS pain.
Beg to comment-the author's prerogative is to deplore his/her own work, while the reader's is to give it inordinate praise. So yes, I thought this was brilliant. I mean, what's more unexpected than Lewis Carrol and Star Wars!?
kail420 chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
primogenitals- it's just too hilarious.
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
jabbuur-weki. aha. Well, it could be worse, it could have been a Frumious Bander-snatch :P
time2read chapter 32 . 2/24/2014
Great cH! Mace and Obi Wan are an awesome pair! I would so love to see a Mace Obi Wan fic where they are both on the council and both are forced to go on a mission! Seriously not enough fics of the two of them together. As I stated before great Story!;p
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 50 . 2/23/2014
Awesome! I could completely picture all this going on from start to finish...so *very* Obi, Ani and Mace in your portrayals. :) *love!*
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
Ohh my heart aches for Obi. Beautifully written chapter. *sniff*
Allasvitkona chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I just discovered this story and I really liked it!
Especially the 'voice' that you give to your characters, it makes them real and in character. And I simply love Mace Windu. It's interesting also, how Jedi you made him to be, it's a talent to be able to write him like he is a real person with a Jedi training and lots of wisdom. I'll learn a lot from it I'm sure ;D
babybluecebu chapter 50 . 12/7/2013
There are a lot of very nice things I could say about this fic, but the thing I am most impressed with is how well you foreshadowed Anakin's fall. The movies didn't do a good job of revealing Anakin's character flaws in Episode 1 (and strengths in Ep 2), which made the jump from innocent, kind-hearted child to arrogant teenager hard to believe. Here you've shown how the same flaws he had as an adult were always present, it's just that they came from a more innocent and well-meaning place when he was a child. I especially loved how you explained his reason for being disobedient. He doesn't understand how he is truly free if the jedi are limiting his power with their rules. Brilliant.