Reviews for Inheritance
Vampy chapter 50 . 7/16
"Wizard" seems to sum up what this story is. I really enjoyed the rotation in point of views, though I am greatful you kept Anakin's fairly basic and emotional rather then complicated and over the top. He is but a child and I think you captured that really well without it becoming annoying. I enjoyed immensly the growing comaradly between Anakin and Obi-wan, it really glimpsed into the future although some remarks or insights seemed a bit adult for Anakin but I see what you were trying to do and I loved it. Obi-wan's perspective was my favorite but I also enjoyed master Windu's more practicle and sober view of things. The rotation really worked well in this story. All in all... well done. *bows* ;) V.
meek-bookworm chapter 50 . 6/18
Just wanted to say how much I loved this. The characters feel so true to themselves (I especially enjoyed Obi-wan's vocabulary and Anakin's "primogeniture") and the humor that saturated the whole thing was hilarious. The gulf between what Anakin needs and what Obi-wan thinks to provide also comes through too, but it helps a bit that even Mace with his experience isn't quite equipped for Anakin (though it's still tragic). Thank you very much for writing.

Also I did catch on to the jabberwocky ;)
Lurker-in-Light chapter 50 . 5/25
This story was great. I especially liked how you handled Anakin, in a time period we rarely see him. He seemed a very believable hyperactive ten year old. I also like your nods to the fact that he makes a less than perfect Jedi, which was done far more subtly than anything onscreen. I also like Mace Windu seen in a first person POV. Don't think I've ever seen that before.
Wintr chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
I keep reading jabuur-weki as Jabberwocky in my head XD. Good story so far btw
Guest chapter 50 . 7/20/2016
'o'
XD
Guest chapter 38 . 1/16/2016
Ugh... *shudder* you're reminding how much I dislike hanging out with my cousin when he's doing his snuff... you also have to be careful with cups and cans after he's been around...
MuggleCreator chapter 50 . 6/7/2015
Well, damn. Great stuff.
Window Girl chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Good point about clothes and Tatooine. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this fic.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
I like the idea that Obi Wan gets to see the Feorians again. And I like the way you write Anakin-all childish and stuff. Can't wait to see him interact with the Feorians.
Leafy365 chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
This is an amazingly insightful and symbolic piece of work that so eerily shadows the future. Here, Obi-Wan and Mace both get an inkling of the Darkness they will soon have to fight, and Anakin displays seeds that hint at the beginning of his fall.

I love the interactions between Mace and Obi-Wan and how Mace can already see the great Jedi Master that Obi-Wan will become. It's like foreshadowing Mace's remark in the ROTS novelization.

It's so sad to see how fundamentally Obi-Wan and Anakin differ in principals. As much a maverick as Qui-Gon was, I think he might have done even worse in understanding Anakin. Anakin never learns maturity and wisdom, while I think Obi-Wan was always wise beyond his years. You really can't blame Obi-Wan for any part in Anakin's fall, at least in my opinion. In fact, I'd argue that Obi-Wan was likely the only thing that could keep Anakin in check for so long. It's like Anakin says early in the fic, that Qui-Gon was like a dream but Obi-Wan is reality, and that the latter might not always be preferred but is actually better for you.

Anyway, this story gave me a lot of philosophical feelings about the three main characters. Also, I love that everyone pretty much adores Obi-Wan, from Yoda and Mace to Garen and Anakin.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 39 . 7/14/2014
I just wanted to point out a minor continuity error I noticed. Mace Windu's homeworld is called Haruun Kal, and the ethnic group is Korun. Just thought I'd mention it. :-)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I love the word thingummy too. It is a lot of fun to say. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Well... as to Anakin's finding it hard to grasp Obi-Wan... it's like quicksilver. (Not about being poisonous, but being a metal and yet liquid at room temperature.) I swear, Obi-Wan is either some sort of freak or evolutionary break-through, you know, a one-off. After all, it's impossible to capture or hold the wind. It's difficult to envision the ocean. Maybe we're being a bit unfair to Anakin, expecting him to understand someone who's not quite like anyone else-there's no measure that applies, you know?
Oh, brother. Some days I have a way with words... and others... no have way. :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 50 . 4/11/2014
Shouldn't you know better, Obi-Wan? If you want to learn the hard way, then, yes, wisdom IS pain.
Beg to comment-the author's prerogative is to deplore his/her own work, while the reader's is to give it inordinate praise. So yes, I thought this was brilliant. I mean, what's more unexpected than Lewis Carrol and Star Wars!?
kail420 chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
primogenitals- it's just too hilarious.