Reviews for Childlike Ambition
Renx27 chapter 18 . 4/10
Poor jayson T.T
Ras' is a creepy child abuser i hare him. But at least somehow bruce and jay reconciled
LuVySoNy chapter 18 . 3/14
aww i'm crying now why would you do this how could you do this how do you write so gooooood? TT_TT
X'-) beautiful jay/bruce bonding moment
***why do i have the feeling jason is going to give up the red hood now and become wingman? lol
StarLighter16 chapter 18 . 1/27
Oh god... now I'm sobbing...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Nice job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnechanB chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
I love real intense father son moments between these two. Wonderfully done.
E-Dantes chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
It was a wonderful chapter so you are forgiven for tsking so long XD
Nah, if you need some vacations from writting, is ok. An artist needs some breaks ;)
What I like the most is the fact that Bruce and Jason could talk without having a dramatical break. Just like two normal persons and keeping their personalities. Great chap.
READINGhearts17 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
I don't mind the wait and I'm very curious to see how this will end! :)
C Elise chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
very good
Glimare chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Awe! Awesome! Glad to see you're not giving up. Concluding soon?
konohaflameninja chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
OMG You don't know how long I've been waiting for this chapter!
Well done! I really liked how you handled Jason here, falling apart and broken but still being himself :D
Jason's my favorite Robin, and just so you know, I follow all of your stories :)
School can be such a pain when it comes to free time, but I'm so glad you found the time to write this!
ana4242 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Really beautiful, thank you.
5-STAR chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
So happy you updated! Loved this chapter Bruce and Jason reconciling was awesome! Can't wait to read more from you!
Jackie chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Please please please update this story! I think your writing is sensational and I love your portrayal of Bruce and his boys and I love Jason in this story because he's so vulnerable from being deaged..will that experience leave him with some side effects maybe emotional issues like wanting his daddy to comfort him more and not being able to have complete control of his emotions and breaking down and crying like a little boy he once was..just trying to spark your Muse lol take care!
Ebyenvloed chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Somehow I like the family relationship between Jason and Damian the most!
Biery5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love this story Jason is my favorite and I love daddybats being so caring with him