Reviews for Oyster Bay
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This story actually made me feel rather sad. I like Fusco, but I'd never thought much about him possibly being friends with some of the other dirty cops.
Sholio chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is a perfect character snapshot of Fusco! I love the guy, but I also love that you don't gloss over his dark edges.
acct-delted chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow. This is incredibly powerful. And I love Fusco even more now.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Nicely done! Very realistic and (like wonderable says) I could hear Chappie's voice as I was reading it. I do wish Reese would treat Fusco better in canon...
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is really nicely written, very Fusco-ish. Well done.
I quite despised Fusco at first, and then he grew on me, and now I think he's rather adorable.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was remarkably chilling. You really captured the surreal sense of what was going on with Fusco there. Well done!
Pandora Jonet chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is a wonderful little one-shot! I always wondered if anyone would do something like this. You pulled it off very well! One little note... In one paragraph, you say, "Swallowing hard, Fusco leaned his head against the popped hood of the trunk, staring down at Fusco." Did you mean Stills? Other than that, this was wonderful! Good work! (:
poi922 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yes...this is our Fusco! Really liked this character study!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great character study! "Fusco hated tying their legs while they were still alive, it just felt so rude."
Loved that line...Fusco all the way.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I enjoyed your Fusco POV story. He is the character who is redeeming himself because deep down he is just a good guy who could not say no to his partner.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aie, Fusco. I often feel so bad for him, and yet he brought so much of it on himself. Nice character exploration.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well done! Would love to read more PoI fic from you!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You got Fusco's character spot on!