Reviews for Come Back 戻ってくる
So ehh... 3 years later... YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS...
Hatsumi Blade chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
OMG.
OMG.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*logging onto tumblr*
Hatsumi Blade chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
(My fantasy: Gin and Hotaru are parents... Kafu is their (KawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaii) son)... Oh, , I'm spamming.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Go Grandpa! Hotarubi no Mori E forever! (Hotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori E...)
Hatsumi Blade chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
NOOOOO! I swear to Kami, Gin if you die I will kill you (theUchihaclanstyle)
Hatsumi Blade chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Awh! Kafuu just brought up a taboo subject. The mountain God is really sweet to do that! I expect another great chapter!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Uwahhh! Kafuu you're to kawaii!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Uwahhh! Great chapter! I seriously cannot wait to see what you have done with further chapters! I hope you keep to your word and update daily. I can see this story taking off and becoming great!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Another great chapter! I feel I must review for every chapter. Though, I do not normally like 'I, me' ect. I really do like the perspective of this story and I have followed and favourited this story. I, telling from the chapter count, cannot wait for this story to be updated. Hotaru is very life-like and I can understand her turmoil. She is not OOC. I congratulate you, because this is something I always fail to do. Keep my characters IC. Well done!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Well done! This is a really talented take-off and I look forwards to the next chapters! This story deserves reviews for every chapter and I wish you luck in reaching 100 reviews
Sakine chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
ugh PLEASE I hope you get a notification when I send this comment. Please finish the story. Pleeeeeeaaaaasse
a random person chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I looked at your Bio /Profile thingy and I think you should make those fanfictions 'cause I like Sword Art Online and Spirited Away and I think you are a good writer. For me summer vacation is coming soon and you're a teacher so if your summer vacation is the same as mine does that mean you will have enough time to write more? If so please do.
a random person chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Ahhhh! This is really good. Please update soon. Why is Gin still alive, well I'm nit complaining that he's alive but how?
Lorii-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
please continue this fan fiction
there are very few made with this movie
and it's kind of depressing coz it's really nice

i love your work so please if you can
continue your work i'll cheer you on! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2014