Reviews for Come Back 戻ってくる
Ninjazzz chapter 12 . 2/23
This story really hits me in the feels, I had to stop reading several times so I could stop crying at how beautiful the story line is. I love how Gin is like 'Of course I'm human' I was only a spirit for kami knows how long why wouldn't I be a human now? I love how Hotaru's grandpa is like "Wher were you... Oh that's why..." He's just so cool with her being out so early and bringing back a random boy; just because she's bringing back a random boy that he automatically understands/ assumes is her boyfriend. I love how Hotaru looks out for Gin and just the love between them. I really hope you update soon; please don't give up on this story
Elubi chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU'RE LEAVING US HANGING! ;-;
and I hate cliffhangers ;)
Elubi chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
OMG!
PLOT TWIST
And I came in thinking this story would be about a healing process. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT GIN IS NOT DEAD AFTER ALL! *virtual celebration*
Lol I turned on the soundtrack of the movie once I started reading it. This fits in really well as an epilogue. IT ALL SLIDES INTO PLACE! :0
So anyways, good work. I love the descriptions- I can almost smell the forest.
The fandom for this movie/manga is very small, which is sad since this movie is such a good tearjerker!
KEEP IT UP! *thumbs up*
Anakito chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
this chapter is beautiful, thank you. ;_;
Anonymous chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing and so well written! Just needs an update ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
It's 2015 and I'm so sad there isn't more! If you ever see this...I beg you to write more! This is so well written and amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Kafuu-kun reminds me of Hotaru-chan and Gin-kun's child. :) Ne?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
So ehh... 3 years later... YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS...
briskd chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
OMG.
OMG.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*logging onto tumblr*
briskd chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
(My fantasy: Gin and Hotaru are parents... Kafu is their (KawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaiiKawaii) son)... Oh, , I'm spamming.
briskd chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Go Grandpa! Hotarubi no Mori E forever! (Hotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori EHotarubi no Mori E...)
briskd chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
NOOOOO! I swear to Kami, Gin if you die I will kill you (theUchihaclanstyle)
briskd chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Awh! Kafuu just brought up a taboo subject. The mountain God is really sweet to do that! I expect another great chapter!
briskd chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Uwahhh! Kafuu you're to kawaii!
briskd chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Uwahhh! Great chapter! I seriously cannot wait to see what you have done with further chapters! I hope you keep to your word and update daily. I can see this story taking off and becoming great!