Reviews for The Concubine's Ardor
eman chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
well if i was hinata i would question the balls of my to be husband and inquire if he wanted them totally removed or just busted then and there.
that aside woo? yea hinata x sakura
naruto. . . . you dumbass.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
More, more! Write more :)
Very good so far, I was excited all the way through. Really like how you presented the characters :)
Damsel in Shining Armor chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Loving it so far. Keep up the good work and update soon :)
MarkerIV chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Quite interesting.
AlucardBahamut chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This is a curious idea you had for a story, but I would very much like if you explained exactly how is the world in which this story is set because so far the only thing I know is that it's not the Naruto world we're familiar with; I'm also curious about the backstory of the characters involved; though I have the feeling you'll reveal both the world and the characters' background little by little.

All in all I'm still waiting the story to advance before giving my opinions about it.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
xD Go Sakuraaa that was funny when she just blurted out that insult please make more i really love this so far x3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved this story specialy when Sakura insulted Naruto out of nowhere please update more pages because it's already funny and interesting to read i would love to read more of this soon
Siren chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love this please do more because its very interesting and awesome so please do more because your a awesome author so again please do more and i'll be excited to read it when its done.