Reviews for The Amazing Hawkeye
Flying Jay chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
AWEEESSOMMMEEE
Lil'Fuj13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
So amazing, exactly on the bullseye
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading this, it was very poignant.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow so powerful so powereful
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was a really good story, I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews, because it deserves more reviews! I really like your writing, you aren't afraid to hit the harder subjects. Good job, very well done!
feathermask chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very well written! I loved the way you balanced the flash backs with the present. Great angst and hurt/comfort. Thanks for sharing!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
No words... just... *Standing Ovation*

I'm standing and giving my computer screen a round of applause for this fiction.
astyanax66 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nice job! I especially liked the repeated flashback sequences to reflect what is going on in Clint's head. Look forward to reading more, now that I managed to find you. :)
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I read this last night but had to wait until I got to a real keyboard to answer it. I found this deeply disturbing. And I'm sure you meant to do that with this story. You make the character so real that the reader feels every cut, every pain, and all of the almost mortal blows to Clint's self-esteem. He needs some serious therapy to get through this and come out the other side. If he were a real person, I'd like to hear some of Ithose/I therapy sessions.

"You're not even just an Agent any more. You're an Avenger."
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was just so good. So well written. The way you wrote Clint and his insecurities, his though process. Loved everything about it. Well done.
hellseries chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Duquesne needs a job as Loki's whipping boy.

Another heartwrenching story. Poor Clint.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wow that was amazing and absolutely devestating but fantastic!
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Once again, outstanding. You've developed a (deliciously) agonized psychology for Clint, and I love it. This particular story has a skin-crawlingly sinister element laced throughout, and really ups the emotional turmoil. You did a great job with this one, Harkpad. You're getting better and better.