Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Aincrad
CrazyHades chapter 8 . 5/22
I love it when authors use NPC's the way you did in this chapter, I always find it hilarious.
CrazyHades chapter 4 . 5/22
Isn't Asuna's hair a chestnut color, not blonde?
UruExplorer DTC chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
This...Can I just say...

This story was absolutely epic, even with the stray typo here and there...

IarIz chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
what an end ! *ready my 'keris' and 'parang'*
wait... a prequel... *shed it back*
a second there and i nearly become a red player ... no a virtual criminal

soo its finished i say "congratz" plus "great job" for finishing this fic and "amazing work" for this great fic
i always smile and laught sometimes whenever i read this
its always made me smile cause it greatness (ist right word ?)... , but im sad when its end
and if a fix made reader sad when its end and they miss it...that what people call an awesome work like i say before
im sure will miss Orion and your fic... and ill wait for your next one :)
wait i forgot about author alert ...
all right DONE IT

at last i say "thank you" and "HAPPY WRITE" for you
Lost Guy chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
*puts away Zwi'handler* for a second there i thought i had to kill ya buddy. glad there is a sequal on the way. and thx for including my name! i feel honoured! i should include your name in one of my fanfics... how about guest staring in a Killzone/ME oneshot i am currently writing?

and i might be able to Beta. oh but what about his sis and her plans to lock him up with her forever and commit evil deeds (ya know what ima tolkin bout).

or are you doing a prequal and then a sequal? only time shalt tell.
NoCreativity chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Congratulation on finishing your first story. I believe that this is the right way to end the story since Orion is able to achieve his goal, so there's no point of continuing the story.

Looking forward to your next story.

รอยรั่วนิดเดียว อาจจะทำให้เรือใหญ่จมได้
IarIz chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
At last im here... After aday and a night blackout plus connnection lost t very next day TT what misfortune...
Wow you really post this before saturday and next one today... Soo fast, i have to check again tonight for update

I say "good job"
NoCreativity chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Thank you for keeping your promise and update before Saturday (in your local time). I'm sick of people who promised that they will do something (update their story, post new videos on YouTube, etc.) SOON and in the end, they did nothing. The word "SOON" is my most hated word.

Anyway, good chapter as always. Off to reread the story.
Lost Guy chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
oh god... so you mean i have to read all of that... again! yay! its going to be fun with new jokes'n'stuff!
Randomftw42 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I love how your character is such a smart ass xD the plot is great and i hope you continue
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Small spoilers in the review! Read at your own peril!

I agree with the previous reviewer. This story, despite its tale of a murderer/liar/criminal, is actually very amusing, sure the romantic part is a little weak and yes the OC does not go around smashing every door, beating up everything in his sight like a demi god, nor is he very strong willed quite the contrary actually.

But that is also his strength, unlike who is armed with his magical sword, or in SAO a unique skill that blows everyone's mind, Orion is just an orange player armed with a butter knife of all things, charming, bluffing or thinking his way out of trouble or in some cases into them.

Everything doesn't always go according to his plan such as being his ass handed to him by a "beater" who according to Orion cheated, (surprise, surprise a beater who cheats) or by the fact that he ends up stuck in a hole and has to be rescued by dog, (reminding those of us who remember that certain dog from that certain show) but that's life, nothing is perfect and the OC of this story is just the example of that. In other words it is much easier to associate with him, and put yourself in his shoes, than Lord Jesus Kirito, savior of Aincrad.

Moving away from the character itself, the story takes a view of how an orange player lives in the world of SAO, sure a lot of other people see them as murders, criminals and in general disgrace to humanity but they are still human and it provides a fresh perspective on the lives of these Orange players trapped inside. The story also explores the clash between the orange community and by the general population as evidenced by the raid of the laughing coffins and subsequent imprisonment Orion suffers through.

Though the first few chapters may seem strange and different, the background information from these chapters not only explains but intrigues the reader to in the latter chapters.

If you ever get tired of reading romance novels about Kirito and Asuna or just want to laugh, give this ff a try, you will not regret it.
NoCreativity chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
NoCreativity chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
It's been a long time since I read a fanfic with the humor genre that is actually funny. Not sure if there are grammatical errors/mistakes since I'm not a native speaker. About Orion, you have done really well to avoid making him a Gary Stu. I really wish he was in the anime, he is hilarious, and a smart-ass as well.

By the way it's Kirito, not Kritio
Lost Guy chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
hehe. i thought i noticed a bit'o'ruskie in there.

and interesting. riot eh? sounds like fun.
IarIz chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
wow before Saturday ... that fast...
allright then il be waiting