Reviews for To Tell the Truth
Eelyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Interesting beginning! Vor seems very intriguing character. I haven't read a fic with her. I shall proceed reading.
luvstwilight4ever chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Great lemon. I thought it was good.
TheDoctorsMistress chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Awwwwwww, so cute!
I was not expecting Vor to get pregnant! Lovely surprise! )
I have to admit I'm surprised that your story doesn't have more reviews. I've read A LOT of lovestories featuring Loki, and to be honest I think that this one is one of the best ones! I'm actually very sad that I didn't read it until a few days ago, cause I would have loved to wait and speculate on what would happen in the next chapter, etc. etc. ... Anyways, I just wanted to give you this wee bit of praise for your stunning work; and once I get to the re-read once you've finished it, I'm gonna try to leave a comment on all the chapters!

So, yeah.. Guess I'm done writing now - apologies for any miss-spelled words; no spellingcheck as I'm on my iPad and I don't dig the autocorrect function xD

x Karina
HarryPotterFreakie chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Oh my god. I don't want this story to end I love it too much! I bet they make the best babies.
XXCullenXX chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Yaay babies :) haha, im so broody lol. great chapter again. The lemon was great, and I am looking forward to the Epilogue. update soon.
XX
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
I loved this chapter! The lemon was very nice. I love Loki's reaction to Vor telling him she's pregnant. It is fun thinking of Loki being a father, he would be a good dad, there would be lots of pranks I think. Yay for the one shot. I am glad you got all the reviews you wanted.
Lost In Belgium chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Instant pregnancy test results! I bet that's messing with Loki's mind (just taken her virginity and now she knows she's pregnant with triplets!)
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I love the changes in Loki. He is so sweet! I can't wait for the next two chapters :)
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
What a good fight scene! I sure hope Hawkeye is okay!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful chapter :)
crystal-roses13 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
loved this story! Very creative!
DecadentGrrrl chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
SO. GOOD. I just found this story & have been reading it over the past 2 days. It's really good! Can't believe it's practically over already. Awesome tale though
ktmt1120 chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter! I'm so happy Thor and Loki are making an effort to repair their relationship. I look forward to reading about the wedding ceremony. :)
XXCullenXX chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Only now able to read this chapter, and I'm glad it all ended well :) ( not that I had any doubts it wouldnt mind :P )Looking forward to the last few chapters, and hoping that you will get the 100 reviews you want to publish the one shot :)

xx
InkyPhoenix chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Love this. Love, love, love, love it.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »