Reviews for The Lucky 6th Birthday
crazzyredhead chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
this was so sad yet cute i wish you wrote a story were she stayed with her parents
Nanna-ler Frost chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I have an idea for your sequel gothal comes back to life and dose some evil witchy thing and there is like a ghost battle tingy and her mamma and daddy batt;e her and rapunzle and eugeen are ghost temporairly sorry if its kinda insaine I just made up a story ware I beat the liveing carp out of her with a pan and a candle stick
grovyle the thief lover chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
a beattifull story this was! i really loved it! keep writing your amazin good at it!

from grovylethethieflover
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was a great start. But I thought that the summary said that Rapunzel was 6 years old when she escaped the tower? Then again a child is sometimes still considered the age she was on her birthday until the actual time that she was born on that day.
Umbre0n chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Okay, that was a cool twist. I thought that everything would be different, but no, everything still happened the way it did in the movie. I love stories like this. Thank you.
snowprincess10 chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
So… what's next?! Another disney ff? Bc that would be awesome! This was amazing! I love this ff! Great work! :) I look forward to reading more from you. :')
Allanna Stone chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
LOVELY STORY!
Tangled4ever chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
That's what you call a cliff-hanger! Please update soon!
jinglyjess chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Im pretty sure here hair would have healed him.
Panhead4Life chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Oh, excitement meter rising! Excitement meter rising! Repeat, excitement meter rising!

I love this story! I think you should go when Rapunzel is like 12, 13. Eventually.
Umbre0n chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
O_o Holy crap. That's one way to try and take over.
carriemarie78 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I LOVVEE THIS HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON AND HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS
Tangled4ever chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Awwww... Mother and daughter back together... Merry Christmas!
Umbre0n chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Yay, update! And update tomorrow. That's cool. :)
princess0kitty chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
awwwwww plz can you make more soon