Reviews for The Lucky 6th Birthday
Matt Bigham chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
You might want to clarify ho Rapunzel escaped the second time and killed Gothel all without her having her memory coming back and then getting married to Eugene and having a daughter as well.
crazzyredhead chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
this was so sad yet cute i wish you wrote a story were she stayed with her parents
Nanna-ler Frost chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I have an idea for your sequel gothal comes back to life and dose some evil witchy thing and there is like a ghost battle tingy and her mamma and daddy batt;e her and rapunzle and eugeen are ghost temporairly sorry if its kinda insaine I just made up a story ware I beat the liveing carp out of her with a pan and a candle stick
grovyle the thief lover chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
a beattifull story this was! i really loved it! keep writing your amazin good at it!

from grovylethethieflover
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was a great start. But I thought that the summary said that Rapunzel was 6 years old when she escaped the tower? Then again a child is sometimes still considered the age she was on her birthday until the actual time that she was born on that day.
Umbre0n chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Okay, that was a cool twist. I thought that everything would be different, but no, everything still happened the way it did in the movie. I love stories like this. Thank you.
snowprincess10 chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
So… what's next?! Another disney ff? Bc that would be awesome! This was amazing! I love this ff! Great work! :) I look forward to reading more from you. :')
Allanna Stone chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Tangled4ever chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
That's what you call a cliff-hanger! Please update soon!
jinglyjess chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Im pretty sure here hair would have healed him.
Make The Music Of The Night chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Oh, excitement meter rising! Excitement meter rising! Repeat, excitement meter rising!

I love this story! I think you should go when Rapunzel is like 12, 13. Eventually.
Umbre0n chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
O_o Holy crap. That's one way to try and take over.
carriemarie78 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Tangled4ever chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Awwww... Mother and daughter back together... Merry Christmas!
Umbre0n chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Yay, update! And update tomorrow. That's cool. :)