Reviews for A Namekian in Halkeginia
Neo-Devil chapter 8 . 6/26
time for Piccolo to begin the tort-I mean Training of the two girls...yes...training...totally not torture, I swear...

XD this is a good fic, keep up the good work.
Laira Evans chapter 2 . 3/6
so he... accepted the ritual? Did not see that coming.
David chapter 8 . 1/29
Que paso, estoy esperando mucho otro capitulo, que salga pronto porfavor.
davidorellana64 chapter 8 . 1/24
This chapter is amazing. I can't wait to keep reading on how these girls do on their training. Keep up with the good work and I hope to read the next chapters soon!
Rocag chapter 8 . 1/23
I seriously consider stopping reading every time you use the term "pinkette".
I'm fairly sure barring maybe the entire countries's, if not the worlds' entire mage population came together and some kind of joint uber-powerful spell would it actually make Piccolo take notice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Please update soon! I'm really hook to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I wish this awesomeness will updated more often, and Louise and Siesta's training? Bless the souls of those two.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Hope to see you update soon, latest chapter is my favorite. Piccolo is not out of character either and I'm very satisfied with how he handled Golem.
Raganui chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
This shall be glorious. It kind of surprised me when I saw this updated, honestly, but I was very glad about it. Especially when it wasn't an update saying 'yea, this is dead'. You're one of the few people I've seen that haven't taken a character and found an excuse to depower them in the name of 'having things be challenging so it'd be fun to read' and instead just made it really fun to read while keeping the person able to absolutely destroy most everything he'd come across. And that, I feel, is mostly due to just the various interactions between characters.

I'm looking forward to the next update for this story. I mean, from what we know of Piccolo's training methods (poor Gohan), it should be quite amusing.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Happy 200th review! Will Piccolo meet the Princess?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
what is Piccolo and Fouquet start a relationship?
ZeroExia chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Just finished reading all eight chapters and I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2015