Reviews for A Namekian in Halkeginia
I Before A Except After K chapter 5 . 6/20
After rereading the previous chapter a few times (Guiche's beatdown is very satisfying to read) and mulling over Piccolo's power-up, I have to lodge a complaint. You say in this chapter that Piccolo made a very minor power-up, but I say the fact that he caused any environmental damage at all is a sign that it was actually quite significant. The way power ups are portrayed in DBZ heavily implies that powering up only affects the environment when a significant amount of effort is put into the power up. Compare for example, when Gohan goes SSJ2 for the first time to when Goku shows off the different levels of Super Saiyan to Majin Buu. With Gohan, everything in the immediate area gets blown away, and the entire planet shakes. With Goku, he turns on SSJ2 the way one might flip a switch. Same can be said for SSJ1. The first time we see most characters do it, it's rather flashy, but by the time of "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!" Goku and Vegeta are able to go SSJ at a dinner party without so much as causing a ripple in the drinks on the table.

My point is, if Piccolo's power-up was really as minor as you say, then the environment wouldn't have been effected at all.
Diggin chapter 6 . 2/5
Enjoying this really hope that you continue this soon. I have to say I'm happy that despite being slightly AU you stuck to Piccolo's character reasonably well, it really is amazing how many crossover stories have the character make bugger all impact and generally either copy paste or rush through large sections of the plot and skip out the details that makes such a thing worth reading.

You have managed to avoid that here mostly even remembering his stretch arms, something that sets him apart from almost everyone else that you could have used. Now for the clothes beam :)
MewLover chapter 5 . 1/24
The plot's pretty good, the characterizations seem life-like, you've obviously done a good job of planning scenarios concerning the characters, and the detail is well defined.
Good job.
MewLover chapter 4 . 1/24
Dude, that was more than curbstomp, that was an awesome beatdown.
MewLover chapter 3 . 1/24
Absolutely wonderful
MewLover chapter 2 . 1/24
This is totally awesome
MewLover chapter 1 . 1/24
This is very good
I Before A Except After K chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Judging by how little Piccolo's power-up affected the environment, I'd say he held back to around Goku's level during his fight with Nappa. Lucky for Guiche that Piccolo felt like being gentle.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Please bring another chapter out soon. I miss reading this
The Last Z Fighter chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
A solid chapter, I hope you don't stop here and continue it. So many well-written stories are lucky to get to the double digits in terms of chapters. One thing to think about: if it comes out Piccolo's power can be taught and not genetic, imagine the uproar. Some nobles would be upset about this power surpassing their magic, others would really want to be taught. Imagine the douche Pope? He'd definitely want that kind of power to be taught and recorded down. Especially since it would help with his plans? Elves army killers? Please they've seen nothing of Z-Fighter styled Ki.

One bit of constructive criticism. Have a line break between scenes. It went from Louise and co to Goku's end without a scene break. I'm curious where you go with this.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Just a question what is the strongest power level in Foz if you used a scouted to measure it
Sithmor chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Great story so far! Loving the interactions between Piccolo and Louise
karthik9 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Quite liking this story right now. Just wanted to say this though; When Vegeta first came to Earth and began powering up as a show of display towards Goku, Goku stated that he could feel the entire planet shaking. That was Vegeta's power level at 18,000. When Goku went Super Sayain 3, he was affecting about half the Universe. Even the Supreme Kai and Kabito felt that something was horribly unbalanced if something so far away could be felt so clearly from where they were. I'm not trying to actually complain or be a technical ass hole I just wanted to state that I think you were scaling their power too low in your top Author Note.

Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of this. )
Hollydoor chapter 6 . 11/28/2013