Reviews for No Other Silly Girl Need Apply
Ketrin Grez chapter 13 . 9h
Добрый вечер. Как поклонница "Дьявол носит Прадо" приятно читать истории с любимыми героинями в главной роли. И хотелось бы выразить вам искреннюю признательность за то, что пишите для почитателей этой пары. Вдохновения и музы вам в новых начинаниях. Ждем новых историй и новых книг.
arakan8 chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
I love all of your stories!

please updated!
drkwind999 chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
Short but good chapter. I certainly look forward to the next one.

Thank you and take care.
ButcWolf chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Wonderful new chapter. I am looking forward to more when you are able to post it!
Cath chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
I'm in love with all your fics ️
joeyfranklin chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
I looked back in my fan fiction history and I see that it was three years ago when I discovered your work and started reading this particular story. I had forgotten just how much I love it. You bring the characters to life and make their emotions so real. Thank you for continuing this fic. I hope Andy doesn't get bad news from the doctor.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2017
Love it as always... though I could have sworn that Andy has already told Miranda she loves her after the one chapter where Miranda says she really cares for Andy and waits for Andy to respond and Andy realizes that it's as close as Miranda will get to those words so she tells Miranda she loves her.
General Mac chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
ooohhhhh brilliant thanks love it more when you can pretty please
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
It's so good to have another update from you! You don't need me to tell you how wonderful your writing is! I do hope that the results are not bad news. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share with us.
Sayane2010 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
cool j'ai beaucoup aimée cette histoire la première fois que je l'ai lu, il me tarde de découvrir la suite !
lmei chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
loved the update!
karla05 chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
Im so happy you updated ! Im a huge fan of your fics, thanks for sharing!
Jaely chapter 13 . 7/3/2017
Really glad to see another chapter for this story. :) I've really enjoyed reading this one and have liked getting reacquainted with it again. Hope to read another chapter soon!
lilbit1016 chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
Love the update!
Pricilla Grey chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
Oh wow, I'm so incredibly happy you updated this story! I love how you write Mirandy, you have such skill in bringing their personalities to life! Also it gives me hope you might one day update your wicked fic and that would be amazing!