Reviews for No Other Silly Girl Need Apply
geek-it-out chapter 12 . 3/22
Please tell me there is a plan to update this?
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 12 . 1/10
So sexy! Love it! I hope you decide to finish this lovely story.
LKlovesAK chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
Mile high club. Hmmmmm. Nope the Wife would kill me. Sigh. More please?
grizfholmes chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Just added this to my favourites, would love it if you finished it, such a fab story, thanks
Claire54362 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Hi I think this is a great story are you planning to finish it or are you going to leave us hanging lol xx
lmei chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
such a lovely, beautiful story! had to read it again now :D
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Luthearl chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
So many wonderful stories including this one. I do hope you get back to updating this. They have not "landed" yet...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Please update.
pseudosamo chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
I've been hanging onto this story in a special folder hoping...hoping for it to continue. I just re-read it yet again and the hope is still here. Please consider a few more chapters :-)
s a r a a c chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Just came across this and LOVED every bit of it. I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Omg i didnt realise this was unfinished. How can his magnificent story be unfinished? Is andy's mole ok?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Lovely chapter. But you wrote mold instead of mole several times. Quite different things. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
No other silly girl need apply... but if I ask nicely, can I apply for another chapter? Or two?

Also I think, even though the storyline including Andy's parents isn't new to the fandome, i like how you wrote it with Miranda being all supportive and all... so I think there should be a closure to that storyling together with more of your great MirAndy, ;-)

That's all! Please!