Reviews for No Other Silly Girl Need Apply
ButcWolf chapter 13 . 7/12
Wonderful new chapter. I am looking forward to more when you are able to post it!
Cath chapter 13 . 7/7
I'm in love with all your fics ️
joeyfranklin chapter 13 . 7/7
I looked back in my fan fiction history and I see that it was three years ago when I discovered your work and started reading this particular story. I had forgotten just how much I love it. You bring the characters to life and make their emotions so real. Thank you for continuing this fic. I hope Andy doesn't get bad news from the doctor.
Love it as always... though I could have sworn that Andy has already told Miranda she loves her after the one chapter where Miranda says she really cares for Andy and waits for Andy to respond and Andy realizes that it's as close as Miranda will get to those words so she tells Miranda she loves her.
General Mac chapter 13 . 7/6
ooohhhhh brilliant thanks love it more when you can pretty please
It's so good to have another update from you! You don't need me to tell you how wonderful your writing is! I do hope that the results are not bad news. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share with us.
Sayane2010 chapter 1 . 7/3
cool j'ai beaucoup aimée cette histoire la première fois que je l'ai lu, il me tarde de découvrir la suite !
lmei chapter 13 . 7/3
loved the update!
karla05 chapter 13 . 7/3
Im so happy you updated ! Im a huge fan of your fics, thanks for sharing!
Jaely chapter 13 . 7/3
Really glad to see another chapter for this story. :) I've really enjoyed reading this one and have liked getting reacquainted with it again. Hope to read another chapter soon!
lilbit1016 chapter 13 . 7/2
Love the update!
Pricilla Grey chapter 13 . 7/2
Oh wow, I'm so incredibly happy you updated this story! I love how you write Mirandy, you have such skill in bringing their personalities to life! Also it gives me hope you might one day update your wicked fic and that would be amazing!
katie1370 chapter 13 . 7/2
Great chapter. I'm thrilled that you finally updated this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Luthearl chapter 13 . 7/2
I just love the dialogue between them. Your scenes are also sexy but loving. So great you are updating.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 13 . 7/2
Another good chapter, sweet, the twins, sensual and teasing. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.