Reviews for No Other Silly Girl Need Apply
ZazzyGrace chapter 13 . 7/2
Oooh! This is so good! Thank you so much! I can’t wait for he next update!
ZazzyGrace chapter 6 . 7/2
Andy’s mom is so stupid. I hate Lily. Your story is amazing and thank you so much!
ZazzyGrace chapter 4 . 7/2
This is great! Yay! I love Miranda!
Raich2272 chapter 12 . 5/9
Still here.
Miss you.
Such a great story. I really do hope you will finish it at some point.
Buck naked. Good luck with that one.
Raich2272 chapter 13 . 4/4
Missing you.
Ketrin Grez chapter 13 . 3/20
Добрый вечер. Как поклонница "Дьявол носит Прадо" приятно читать истории с любимыми героинями в главной роли. И хотелось бы выразить вам искреннюю признательность за то, что пишите для почитателей этой пары. Вдохновения и музы вам в новых начинаниях. Ждем новых историй и новых книг.
arakan8 chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
I love all of your stories!

please updated!
drkwind999 chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
Short but good chapter. I certainly look forward to the next one.

Thank you and take care.
ButcWolf chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Wonderful new chapter. I am looking forward to more when you are able to post it!
Cath chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
I'm in love with all your fics ️
joeyfranklin chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
I looked back in my fan fiction history and I see that it was three years ago when I discovered your work and started reading this particular story. I had forgotten just how much I love it. You bring the characters to life and make their emotions so real. Thank you for continuing this fic. I hope Andy doesn't get bad news from the doctor.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2017
Love it as always... though I could have sworn that Andy has already told Miranda she loves her after the one chapter where Miranda says she really cares for Andy and waits for Andy to respond and Andy realizes that it's as close as Miranda will get to those words so she tells Miranda she loves her.
General Mac chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
ooohhhhh brilliant thanks love it more when you can pretty please