Reviews for A Hard Day's Night
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was perfection with the whole Jeli friendship and Eclare combo! By far my fav combo of these two! Well done!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay this was hilarious and cute and adorable and just a little hot!

I loooove Jake/Eli friendship moments, and this fic makes where they seem to be in Building a Mystery make sense! Bravo and stuff!
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is was way too awesome!

The conversation between them at the end was just brilliant!

You have to continue writing, it was very well written.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha! Oh the topics Eli and Jake talked about it would have been better if the conversation went on with detail but I still liked it :)
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very, very cute. I think this is how the Eli/Jake friendship would play and the moments between the three of them felt very real. It's great because I do want to see Clare and Jake interacting with each other with Eli around.

Really liked how you just gave us quotes of conversation between Eli and Jake of actual things that happened in the show.

Some favorite lines...

"After Jake heard some "I love you's" exchanged." EClare is always so sweet even while making out.

"and he couldn't help but think that they were in love even while they were asleep." LOVED THAT. Cannot wait to see a cuddling session in bed between the two of them on the show because I think it would be really sweet.

This is definitely favorited. Great job!
Twilightlova20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was great! I love how Jake and Eli are bonding. I like also how in the show they are a lot nicer to each other and seem to be sort of friends. :)
courtcourt12797 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Good story!
takemetothemoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awesome! Will you do more chapters?
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was great, absolutely loved it! I ship Jake and his Special K! The friendship was adorable, and Eclare was perfect!
allycakes chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This cracked me up. Seriously, I burst out laughing at how you described Jake as "the lanky, brown-haired, eye-rolling, plaid-clad guy." and "I'll just... keep eating cereal." Super cute. :)