Reviews for Ties that Bind
Yuukilover chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
That really sucks, I really had high hopes on this ;-;
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

T_T

can I finish this?

pretty plz?
Sunlit'Interlude chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I'm sorry to hear that this story won't be updated, but worse still that you're having such a hard time. I hope life will improve for you soon! If it does, feel free to make an "update" just stating that things are going well for you. I just find it difficult to wonder 'what ever happened to the writer' after this farewell. You don't need to ever return to finish the story if you don't want, but just return to give us a nod that you're okay in the future. :)
KazeKeara 2 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I'm really sorry to hear that. I love this story. maybe one of these days you will get inspired again and want to finish it.
Maja chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This seems like it'll be a good story, though I must admit I mostly read it because of my curiosity as to the strange choice of pairing. Perhaps you should focus a bit more on progressing the story, moving Daniel and the Shadow through the plot a little faster could benefit your story, if it's done correctly. Apart from that, maybe a few more scares would be in place. It needn't be monsters chasing him or jumpscares - maybe dreams, ghosts or visions?

I'd also like to know more about the Shadow in this story and where he comes from, because it sounds interesting.

Otherwise I don't really have much to write. There's not obvious mistakes in spelling, however much that helps :D I hope you update soon, because this story is getting really interesting :)
Yuukilover chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Please continue soon!
KaiMiiru chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is so interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter! I like your writing style! :D
andyandnormski chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Finally! An original Amnesia story that doesn't involve Youtubers. Those fanfics are taking over. People need to be more original like you, not like "oh I got sucked into the game and I'm with Pewdiepie." Getting real sick of seeing those.
Mew I is Dinosaur chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I like this :) Very interesting plot, can't wait for more!
White Maid chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
OhmyGawd, this story...I don't even- -Faints- Continue 33 It's a marvelous piece of work!
Hujikari chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
cool
Wolfenstein95 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
MORE. Please!
Your story has me hooked like a fish on bait!
SilviaNintendara chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Happy Halloween too :D
Great chapter,i wait soon the sequel!
I'm simply speechless!
naru-chan 92 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Finally!

I hoped you updated and you did!

Best day ever!

Hope you update soon
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Seems interesting enough... lets see where this goes.