Reviews for What Happens When We...
JPandS chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Yay! This story was short and compact but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great ending! Duo is so funny XD "How can you continue to be mad at a guy you just did a naked ribbon dance with?" bwahahahaha that was so hilarious. Thank you so much for writing this!
JPandS chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
My favorite chapter! XD I think my favorite part, however short or small, was when Heero was envisioning marmalade fur stuck between the keys of his laptop lol
JPandS chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
lol the part about chili peppers made me laugh as did Usagi's dad and his Jekyll Hyde snip. Hah great chapter
JPandS chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Yay! A group picnic! Sounds so fun!
JPandS chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Ooh I'm glad Usa had some umph in her to ward off those guys ;) very cool chapter.
JPandS chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
I love the match ups! I especially felt so...warm and cuddly inside in this particular chapter. I like Minako and Duo together, I think that even though they have a lot of similarities, they would really work well together. Great job and I apologize if it is annoying to get reviews on nearly every chapter from the same person I just can't keep from reviewing when I read a story that I really enjoy XD
JPandS chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Soooo cute! Miss Cookie and Mr. Yuy! I like it!
JPandS chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This chapter was so adorable! I really loved the meeting between Rei and Quatre! Very cute! I also enjoyed Ami and Trowa I think? Anyhow, off I go to the next chapter! This is really good so far!
Andy Lauren chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
I loved it. You did a wonderful job. I only wished that it were just a bit longer but that's ok. Also, the pairings were great. It's not the pairings you'd expect and that's great cause I get tired of the same old thing. :)

Sere-Charis Moon
Celesta SunStar chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
Pretty good, I'm off to read the sequel
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
hehe... naked ribbon dance... lol. i'll read the sequel later. : P bye bye!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Stary Blonde chapter 11 . 9/19/2003
Star-chan: O_O Naked. . .ribbon dance? *falls over laughing*

Li: Oh my. . .

Bob: For the love of bunnies. . .

Star-chan: Haha That was *gasp* great! *giggle* *falls over yet again*

Li: -_-;

Bob: I don't know her.

Li: I think it's time to go now.

Bob: I agree.

Li: Ja ne.

Bob: G'bye.

Star-chan: Hah. . .BYE-*giggle*BYE!

Star-chan, Bob & Li Draco
Corisanna chapter 11 . 4/12/2003
Gwahahahahaha! Holy mother of Moses, that was the funniest ending! Naked ribbon dance... Hehehehehehehehe. Love the story hun.
aquamoongemini chapter 11 . 3/28/2003
it's done? no way. I want some Mako/Heero action. this is an injustice to all good fanfiction. pleaseplease write more