Reviews for Safe in Small Numbers
Onthnis chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ran across this after just seeing the movie - love your story.. Totally perfect!
Sherlockbondoned chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
please update this! it is really really good! sooooo want to watch the movie! still haven't seen it :( thus fanfic has made me want to watch it even more! :D
AusisWinds-13 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I was overjoyed when I saw that you'd be continuing this! It's too good for it to end after one chapter!

As I said last time; you're writing is beautiful and it flows really nicely, making it both easy and very enjoyable to read. I really love how you're portraying Luke as an almost reluctant father figure; it's brilliantly done and I can very well imagine him being like that. And Mei's stubbornness is quite cute, too.

I can see big things for this story in the future- I love it so much and you're doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the amazing work, I'll be waiting eagerly for your update! :)

AusisWinds-13
LisaDawn75 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
So glad you continued this story! I love how we get to explore Luke and Mei's thoughts and feeldings! With a genius child, I think it's easy to forget that they are still children and experience the thoughts and feelings of other kids. Great job! Can't wait to read more!
AusisWinds-13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I just literally finished watching "Safe" half an hour ago and I absolutely loved it, so I took a quick peek around here to see if there were any stories about it. So, of course, when I found yours, I was ecstatic!

You write beautifully, you've done a fantastic job with keeping Mei and Luke in character, the plot is well set out, and it's filled to the brim with awesome description/dialogue. To put it bluntly; I absolutely loveeeeed reading this from beginning to end and I would love to see more! :3

Thank you for writing this; it seriously made my evening!

AusisWinds-13
LisaDawn75 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story! I would love to see you continue it! There's not enough for Safe out there, and you seemed to have kept both Luke and Mei in character. Great job!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Saw the movie today and I immediately went on here to see if any one wrote an after story and this is amazing!