Reviews for Teach Me
Such a great story
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
I love this it was a great story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Ok. That's kind of stupid. Going to school for something you're not particularly interested on just to win an ex back.
LoveIsles chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
constellation prize - consolation prize

Sorry, I'm late to this story, and really enjoying it, but just thought I'd give you a heads up.
ChessHatter chapter 30 . 3/19/2014
I loved this story, really!
knowthescore chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
Send help, this was so perfect that I have spontaniously combusted from all the cute! I started reading this tonight, and simply couldn't, for lack of a better term, 'put it down'! Hahaha. Simply marvelous. The oooonly thing I wanted to mention was a slight inaccuracy in their first date chapter. I'm from New York, and, while I only went when I was a bit younger than I am now, Rockerfeller Center has a time limit on how long you can ice scate. I think it's 15 minutes, but I could be mistaken. It's to make sure they keep the lines moving and only a certain amount of people on the ice at a time to comply with safety regulations. I know this is literally an insignificant detail, but just in case you wanted to know for any future fics, now you do. I'm sorry I'm being so ridiculous. It didn't impair my absolutely loving everything about their date, and every single thing about this fic. You're really awesome. Thank you for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
So amazing. I love it!
Thank you for this amazing story.
Yuri-hime chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
This was a very sweet chapter :3
Yuri-hime chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
And...you salvaged Jane's personality. Good job :3
She came back and proved herself, and I'm happy Maura made the decision to trying *living* her life more, and placing the people in it at a higher priority :3
Yuri-hime chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
*keels you* sigh...typical Jane...always walking out on Maura, breaking her heart, and never wanting to confront things and talk about them...just always wanting to run away *sigh*
Yuri-hime chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
It was a good decision and direction to go, as it was the more realistic choice :3
Yuri-hime chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Great chap :D
Yuri-hime chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Peeerrfffeectt chapter. Certainly makes up for all the angst and pain Jane caused Maura last chap lol
Yuri-hime chapter 15 . 3/29/2013