Reviews for Transparent Answer 透明アンサー
great first chapter!
wildarms17 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
pls update
Smile9316 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Yay! Happy ending thank you so much! I've been reading to many stories with tragedies, so it makes me happy that Amano/Hamako lived, but is kind of a jerk to wait a year to let Izaya know she was alive, eh a little torture never hurt anybody I guess. Thank you once again for the story I really enjoyed reading it and it's officially one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
AHH! ONE CHAPTER LEFT! Well since the story is almost over I'll leave my first review. This is an awesome story. Sorry I got nothing else otherwise I would leave more reviews and even put a name on them.
Smile9316 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Mako-chan was mean to Iza-chan :( and what could she want with Shizuo, oh wells, thanks for the update and I can't wait to see how it ends :) I hope its not a sad ending somehow reading this made me think it might end sad :( I hope I'm wrong.
Upset Honey Bee chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I AM WATCHING YOU AUTHOR-CHAN YOU HAVE BEEN UPDATING OTHER STORIES BUT NOT THIS ONE! WHY!? WHY!? WHY!?...I mean I would greatly appreciate if you would put up the next chapter and I guess I am sorry for my little outburst its just I want to know how this story is gonna end because I would like to see the how everything is gonna turn out. Sorry. But honestly update soon...or else.
Kakashi'sboy010886 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Woah. I really like the change in Izaya you made. Super cute. Exited for an update. :)
Smile9316 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
No Izaya in this chapter :( I really wanted to see more of him and hamako together. Anyways thanks for the update and I eagerly await more :)
Queen Honey Bee chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
i've been waiting for an update for a while now... are you planning on updating soon... please... if you're busy i can understand its just that i want to see the rest of the story
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
i just read this today and i must say its really good, i was only gonna read a few chapters but then i got so into it that i just read all of it, update soon please autor-san
Smile9316 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I am truly in love with this story, I'm sad to hear it's ending but also excited to see what happens next :)
Smile9316 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
I just love this story so much and I'm just so anxious to see what happens next :)
AFK chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
HAMAKO ISN'T HAMAKO BUT HITOMI ?! O_O

And this new gang here... What are they planning ? And how can Ham... Hitoki be they leader ?!

Update please ! w)
Smile9316 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I'm just too lazy to login ._.
Things are getting very interesting, I'll wait as long as it takes for an update, good luck on your finals :)
EverlastingMemories chapter 6 . 10/7/2012