Reviews for Keep You Warm
Allison Lindsay chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Niles' subtle yet straightforward confession of his feelings was nicely written, as was the entire piece.

But must you insist on making mush out of your readers? Seriously, now - we're not all wicked witches in need of a good melting! :o)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
A great ending to such a sweet story. I liked the length of it because it gives more room to play with this kind of scenario. I like what you're doing with your endings lately. But I've already gushed about them, hehe. Great story!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I was beginning to worry Niles wouldn't show up. Poor Daphne. I can only imagine how frightened she might've felt waiting out there in the cold all alone. It also very kind of Niles to offer her a place to spend the night. He's always taking such great care of her.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I can imagine Daphne's frustration at having to run these seemingly unimportant errands for Frasier. That man is a real pain, huh? How unfortunate that she left her keys in the car and is freezing out there in the cold. Thank God for cellphones ... and Niles, hehe.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Perfect ending! Excellent story! (But of course I expected nothing less.)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Aww...very sweet that she went to his apartment and that everything is so nice and comfy for her. Wondering what will happen next. ;)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Of course Niles would answer right away and come immediately. :)
Flissy27 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Love it!
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Awww, absolutely love the ending! Having her have a vision of their future life is just perfect. Loved it! Very well written, as always, and a really cute and wonderful story :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Another great chapter. I'm glad Niles took her to the Montana instead of home. That way she isn't alone and neither is he hehe Looking forward to the next chapter now!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome beginning! Poor Daphne though, but I'm kinda glad all of this happened so that she had to call Niles lol Love it so far :)
iloveromance chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
How melt-worthy and wonderful is this? And I love how he just came right out and told her that he loved her, without hesitation. Of course Daphne would feel like an imposition but Niles would never want her to think that! I'm so glad I helped you with the idea for this b/c I just love it! *hugs*
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
short but sweet, I loved it!
leighann415 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Oh man, that was certainly melt-worthy! I love Daphne having a vision of them at the end...And how Niles revealed his feelings. Nothing could be more sweeter than that. :) I loved this story, another brilliant job! Can't wait to see what you do next, hehe. :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Aww, that was so sweet! :) I love the mention of Daphne getting the tour of the Montana before. Always like to see little tidbits like that from the show, hehe. :) I think they'll both have good dreams that night, hehe. :)