Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
Bobboky chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Very very good
ultima-owner chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Zouken's death is a glorious event
aboulhosncc chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I imagine this story as a train on rails. The plot is the train and the story is the rails. You have a good idea it seems like but your implementation seems to me like a train that got off the rails.

I just don't like how you are implementing the story. I dislike the idea that Alaya had so much of a hand in the salvation of shirou and his rescue.

I also didn't like how moved to tears shirou was over obviously fake silhouette of is former loved ones this shirou would be really a dead person in comparison to the emotions he showed.

What I had always imagined is Alaya was simply a type of computer program that runs when world ending events are happening and not so much a consciousness able to fully interact with all that happened.

This beginning could just have easily been about shirou getting fed up with this war and somehow trying to go back in time before the war starts to save it instead without this whishashy setup
Quathis chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Wow! Quite the interlude. Zouken died in an interlude?! Did not expect that. Things are moving along pretty well for the big finale with Gilgamesh and the Grail. And Shirou is getting a harsh, but needed, battle scenario. Best way to get things through his hard head. Really excited for what else is to come. Until next time.
fanfic drawer chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
New reader. wasnt so sure about the new servants and their switched roles but you've written such a good romance story that each switched role really does play a role to the story other than the unbeaten path. This story falls well out of line with the original cannon but it so slowly that it's believable. i look forward to the seeing how the story comes together and hope the ending is a happy one for all
evilballoon chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Thanks for another great chapter, lots of great things Excalibur awesomeness, Shirou's body isn't made out of blades!?, and EMIYA is not alone! Looking forwards to your next update!
Bobboky chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
very good work
mmsbddvr chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
You used a 40k references and killed my favorite Issei who wields eastern magic with one single paragraph. Joy has been denied to me.
Quathis chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Sorry to hear you were sick, glad you're better.

The first time I read Emiya's scene, I thought it was Shirou's, and laughed at the connection. The actual follow up will likely be similar. Issai's moment turned ridiculously sour with Medusa getting him. Not sure what his fate will be, but I'm guessing Ayako will be pissed and wanting Gorgan mash. And Arturia officially enters the running on Shirou's heart. Slight lull right now, but looks like a much bigger conflict will be coming. Not to mention the battle alluded to at the Matou house. Greatly looking forward to it.

Until next time.
Tyrant's Bane chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Very nice, another well written chapter. The stories interesting and im enjoying trying to figure out what might happen next. It almost seems like Alaya is using this as a chance to help cg emiya.
Atravi chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Shirou is going to have such a big harem!
Poor Shirou he has no idea what is getting into!
Atravi chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Oh god!
Issei had sex!
I'm calling it it's the end of the world!
Now I'm sure this fic will be a tragedy worse then the Heaven's Feel route.
Bobboky chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Very good
bakapervert chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for the update.
reality deviant chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
i find this chapter somewhat confusing, and hope for clarofocatopn in the next one
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »