Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
Jouaint chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Great chapter. Please update soon.
reality deviant chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
interesting chapter.
awaiting for next one eagerly
coronadomontes chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
maravilloso, me párese interesante que haya guerra civil entre los magos
Rakaan chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I don't get why this Arturia loves Shirou. They haven't really interacted all that much in this version. That being said, I am loving this story.
Last Comma 1st chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I like the premise but I'm not sure how I feel about the way you're representing Alaya and Counter Guardians. It clashes vastly with the impressions I got from the visual novel. Regardless, I will be reading more as I am eager to see how you take this situation going forward.

Regards,
Last Comma 1st
Bobboky chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Very good work
coronadomontes chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
muya agradable ver las perspectivas de los personajes
reality deviant chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
nice chapter.
really liked the ayako and Rin parts.
can't wait for more
Quathis chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
So the original Illya did die, though she did seem to make her choice and continue on in another body. That, I think, is more important than her original body dying.

Lots of personal revelations and introspection here. Sets things up for some pretty crummy times and hopefully some more pleasant days after the Frail is taken care of. Though the party is a nice break from the stress of the war.

Until next time.
Jouaint chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
Another excellent chapter.
Crimson Reiter chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
boy, you're so epic, just...epic
GGFBank chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
I just reading past ch 13 and you make 'Even evil has standard' pretty good!
Cindy Snowflake chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Pretty nice explanation for the survival. I would really like a clarification about the "fated involvement" though. First "he is ALWAYS involved," and then "Almost every Fifth Grail War that happens without your involvement ends in disaster."
For the second statement to make any sense, the first must be false, unless you mean to differentiate between different levels of involvement, like being pulled into the action as an outsider vs being a Master.
coronadomontes chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
MAGNIFICO FANFIC, por favor que aya secuela, disfrutaría enormemente ver a estos personajes en una continuación en otra guerra del grial o enviados a otro mundo por el caleidoscopio, seria genial
Bobboky chapter 33 . 8/17/2014