Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
polarpwnage chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Eh didn't durandel have 3 miracles and not a wave slash attack? You getting your ideas from Highschool DxD or something -.- grammar and sentence structure is really awkward. None of the characters sound remotely like themselves but rather one person's speech patterns used for every single character
polarpwnage chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Durandel isn't able to cut everything, it's just blessed to be forever sharp
Datenshi Aoi chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
So I've gone 18 chapters in very quickly, and one thing stands out to me above all: How is it that you've managed to make a teenaged Shirou speak more pompously than any of the Heroic Spirits? Even Gilgamesh, with his self-centered nature sounds less pretentious. You've probably explained it somewhere, but...GAH.
Quathis chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Good upswing from all the lows everyone has been having. Especially liked seeing Taiga start to get out of her funk. Though it looks like Sakura is starting to lose to her own demons. Hopefully they all can pull through, even if some of those involved would rather not. Like Cassandra and Luvia, for instance. Until next time.
ultima-owner chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
interesting protection
Jouaint chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Great chapter. Please update soon.
reality deviant chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
interesting chapter.
awaiting for next one eagerly
coronadomontes chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
maravilloso, me párese interesante que haya guerra civil entre los magos
Rakaan chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I don't get why this Arturia loves Shirou. They haven't really interacted all that much in this version. That being said, I am loving this story.
Last Comma 1st chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I like the premise but I'm not sure how I feel about the way you're representing Alaya and Counter Guardians. It clashes vastly with the impressions I got from the visual novel. Regardless, I will be reading more as I am eager to see how you take this situation going forward.

Regards,
Last Comma 1st
Bobboky chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Very good work
coronadomontes chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
muya agradable ver las perspectivas de los personajes
reality deviant chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
nice chapter.
really liked the ayako and Rin parts.
can't wait for more
Quathis chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
So the original Illya did die, though she did seem to make her choice and continue on in another body. That, I think, is more important than her original body dying.

Lots of personal revelations and introspection here. Sets things up for some pretty crummy times and hopefully some more pleasant days after the Frail is taken care of. Though the party is a nice break from the stress of the war.

Until next time.