Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
Crimson Reiter chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
boy, you're so epic, just...epic
GGFBank chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
I just reading past ch 13 and you make 'Even evil has standard' pretty good!
Cindy Snowflake chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Pretty nice explanation for the survival. I would really like a clarification about the "fated involvement" though. First "he is ALWAYS involved," and then "Almost every Fifth Grail War that happens without your involvement ends in disaster."
For the second statement to make any sense, the first must be false, unless you mean to differentiate between different levels of involvement, like being pulled into the action as an outsider vs being a Master.
coronadomontes chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
MAGNIFICO FANFIC, por favor que aya secuela, disfrutaría enormemente ver a estos personajes en una continuación en otra guerra del grial o enviados a otro mundo por el caleidoscopio, seria genial
Bobboky chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Very good
Jouaint chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Great chapter.
Wordlurker chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Aannnd I just read the last six chapters in a row. Time well spent, I say.
Quathis chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
Well Issei is making a lot of sacrifices in his new position, hopefully he'll be able to keep building himself so he doesn't run dry. Ayako still needs him after all.

The dress scene got me laughing. The crazy factor there lent itself to absurdity more than anything else.

And even more people join the band of potential heroes trying to prevent an Apocalypse. The Counter Force sure does act in strange ways sometimes.

Until next time.
reality deviant chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
glad to have this update.
what did the witch say to ilya?
what did you do to issei? and who was the spirit in the airport?
ultima-owner chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
I hope it goes well
Mike the2 chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
Goddammit you magnificent bastard. I just stumbled across your story yesterday and I could not stop reading it. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. And I can't wait for more. I pray that you actually finish this story to a proper conclusion instead of abandoning it like so many other stories on this site. So please keep writing. I very much look forward to more.
GravityTonttu chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Although you already stated it, Assassins survival has been a bit confusing these couple of chapters. I thought Medea was killed by Ajax.
Illya x Kuzuki pairing? Thats something I haven't seen before.
pspinler chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
This has been a roller coaster of a read. Compelling, but in many places it's been quite hard to read all the awful things that have happened to these characters.

Well written.
Quathis chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Well, that was an odd mix of good and bad. Mostly bad for the Mitsurzuri and Fujimuras. I did find it strange the Raiga called Ayako a guest so quickly after trying to make her a hostage. Not exactly the act of a good host. I do find it funny that Gretchen is already on page with the other women in Shirou's life about his recklessness. Still excited about what is to happen and still wondering what craziness might happen next. Until next time.
ultima-owner chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
that hag is such a narrow minded fool
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »