Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
Jouaint chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Great chapter.
Wordlurker chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Aannnd I just read the last six chapters in a row. Time well spent, I say.
Quathis chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
Well Issei is making a lot of sacrifices in his new position, hopefully he'll be able to keep building himself so he doesn't run dry. Ayako still needs him after all.

The dress scene got me laughing. The crazy factor there lent itself to absurdity more than anything else.

And even more people join the band of potential heroes trying to prevent an Apocalypse. The Counter Force sure does act in strange ways sometimes.

Until next time.
reality deviant chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
glad to have this update.
what did the witch say to ilya?
what did you do to issei? and who was the spirit in the airport?
ultima-owner chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
I hope it goes well
Mike the2 chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
Goddammit you magnificent bastard. I just stumbled across your story yesterday and I could not stop reading it. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. And I can't wait for more. I pray that you actually finish this story to a proper conclusion instead of abandoning it like so many other stories on this site. So please keep writing. I very much look forward to more.
GravityTonttu chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Although you already stated it, Assassins survival has been a bit confusing these couple of chapters. I thought Medea was killed by Ajax.
Illya x Kuzuki pairing? Thats something I haven't seen before.
pspinler chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
This has been a roller coaster of a read. Compelling, but in many places it's been quite hard to read all the awful things that have happened to these characters.

Well written.
Quathis chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Well, that was an odd mix of good and bad. Mostly bad for the Mitsurzuri and Fujimuras. I did find it strange the Raiga called Ayako a guest so quickly after trying to make her a hostage. Not exactly the act of a good host. I do find it funny that Gretchen is already on page with the other women in Shirou's life about his recklessness. Still excited about what is to happen and still wondering what craziness might happen next. Until next time.
ultima-owner chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
that hag is such a narrow minded fool
Bobboky chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Very good work
Jouaint chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter.
reality deviant chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
good chapter.
i really like how Hiro, Raiga, and Jin are added into the moonlit world... how it encompasses more people, and shows the reactions (like the cop who didn't want to get involved upon learning its one of 'THOSE' cases).

wonder what Raiga will make of Ayako, and what he thinks of her. liked the Mr Ayase character.
cant wait for more
regfurby chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
The only thing that comes to mind when re-reading chapter 14 is, "The beautiful lemon was censored..."

Several paragraphs worth of details cut out into a few lines that don't do the original justice.

Makes me so sad :(

Oh well...
ultima-owner chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
stopping the grail will be like pulling teeth without anything to numb the pain or proper tools
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »