Reviews for An Opportunity of Fate
Mike the2 chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
Goddammit you magnificent bastard. I just stumbled across your story yesterday and I could not stop reading it. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. And I can't wait for more. I pray that you actually finish this story to a proper conclusion instead of abandoning it like so many other stories on this site. So please keep writing. I very much look forward to more.
GravityTonttu chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Although you already stated it, Assassins survival has been a bit confusing these couple of chapters. I thought Medea was killed by Ajax.
Illya x Kuzuki pairing? Thats something I haven't seen before.
pspinler chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
This has been a roller coaster of a read. Compelling, but in many places it's been quite hard to read all the awful things that have happened to these characters.

Well written.
Quathis chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Well, that was an odd mix of good and bad. Mostly bad for the Mitsurzuri and Fujimuras. I did find it strange the Raiga called Ayako a guest so quickly after trying to make her a hostage. Not exactly the act of a good host. I do find it funny that Gretchen is already on page with the other women in Shirou's life about his recklessness. Still excited about what is to happen and still wondering what craziness might happen next. Until next time.
ultima-owner chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
that hag is such a narrow minded fool
Bobboky chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Very good work
Jouaint chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter.
reality deviant chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
good chapter.
i really like how Hiro, Raiga, and Jin are added into the moonlit world... how it encompasses more people, and shows the reactions (like the cop who didn't want to get involved upon learning its one of 'THOSE' cases).

wonder what Raiga will make of Ayako, and what he thinks of her. liked the Mr Ayase character.
cant wait for more
regfurby chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
The only thing that comes to mind when re-reading chapter 14 is, "The beautiful lemon was censored..."

Several paragraphs worth of details cut out into a few lines that don't do the original justice.

Makes me so sad :(

Oh well...
ultima-owner chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
stopping the grail will be like pulling teeth without anything to numb the pain or proper tools
reality deviant chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
good chapter, lovely last scene.
i do hope its not the last of Akiko and the track girls we seen.
Windninja1000 chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter, can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Jouaint chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Quathis chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
So, it looks like Shirou, Rin, and Sakura really need to have talk about their future relationship and how things currently stand. Cause it looks like Sakura and Rin have kinda switched stands here. Very good to get most everyone's viewpoints shown here. Ayako's situation was better explained, so Medusa's actions aren't quite so heinous. Not that it has moved from heinous. Until next time.
Shador chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
En realidad Alaya no tiene pensamiento racional, al menos no como un ser humano. Es más como un sistema operativo. No es que importe demasiado. Tu fanfic, tus reglas.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »