Reviews for Translator for the Ghosts
Kat chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
More I beg of you !...
solitaryloner chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I am just randomly reviewing to tell you that YES I KNOW WHAT IF PHANTOM FROM MAPLE MET ARIA FROM VOCALOID I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

And you know I've already read this story so don't expect a review from me I'm pretty sure I mentioned my thoughts before somewhere and I don't wanna repeat myself because every time I review I end up depressing someone and I don't want to do that to you my amigo ay papi I can't speak Spanish.

Sorry for the random review but I didn't want to PM you since we have like, a million threads and I don't think you're even awake at the moment sighs disappointment.

(not going to sign off the way I usually do because you know this isn't an actual review)
japaneserockergirl chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Aw, I'm so sad that this ended! I felt that there could have been so much more
Alas, I am not the author.

Thanks for the awesome read!

Shadow Fox777 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Lawls NICE one!
I My Me Mine chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I am both happy and disappointed in myself for reviewing on the last chapter. But no matter, a review is a review and I will do my best to make up for the times I was unable to give you one.

My goodness, you have no idea how unique and powerfully addictive this story is. Each time it was updated I would instantly read it and wonder what was going to happen next. I'm a bit sad to see it had to end (with what I feel to be) so soon, but (crossing my fingers here) with that sort of ending, I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll be hearing from our translator and ghost sidekick.

The story, from start to finish, really was attention grabbing and, to be totally honest, I can't find a single flaw. I have a really good feeling that others agree with me, even if they might not be able to sit down and write a review to tell you so.

All in all, this was a fantastic story and (if there is one) I will be looking forward to the sequel. Good luck with the contest! :)
OrangeTsundere chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Oooh! Yuzuki Yukari is a ghost hunter too?
japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Well, this doesn't look good. I just hope Aria can get herself out of this mess unscathed.

I just realized that this is for the contest that's been going around. Does that mean that you'll be stopping after 5 chapters? Because I think this could be much longer and I'm really getting into it!

Naty17 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
YESH!

I managed to finish chapter 4 of Dust in the Corner early, so here I am!

Things have been so chaotic lately... XD It's hard to find time for things. After this, I'm going straight upstairs to take a shower...

ANYWAY, I really like this story! It's really interesting! You've done relly very well with the supernatural elements, and everything was written well.

I wish I could say more, but... *shrug* It would seem the experience and good advice giving skills I thought I posessed have evaporated... ):

Anyway, I'm really hoping I'll be able to see another chapter up soon! Promise me?
Naty17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Woohoo, I managed to get in time to read chapter 1!

Wow, this makes mine look like crap. XD I love it! It's like she's a mix between a necromancer and a shaman! I think it's really unique, and I really like it!

I definitely think you have a chance to win this!

I can't wait for the next time I have spare time, so I can read chapter 2!

Love,
Naty Bell
Rea-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm being honest here. This HAS to be turned into a book! Maybe you can do some editing onto Word and make it book-sized, make a front and back cover and publish it!
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Interesting! It seems our duo has thier first case! Not much for me to comment on as far as constructive criticism goes; it was a great chapter.

P.S. You like Tamora Pierce, too? XD
InPerfectSilence chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I praise you with many praises. How you write so good, shall I ever not know.

A few random things I have to say.

"No, not like that, I mean, like, with police coming in and going all, 'We're going to drag you away to prison and give you crappy clothes! Rawr!' and they'd be all, 'Oh, noes!', but they had no choice!"
That totally sound like something I would say. XD love it.

Dialogue is awesome. Indeed.

Concept is pretty cool too, what with the shaman business and all this Circle You Circle You creepiness in the back ground, only hinted under the laugh out loud humor of it all... Excellent.

AND NOW I'M OFF TO BED LOL JKS I DON'T SLEEP!
Kay see ya bye!
InPerfectSilence chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aria is a sassy badass here.
*flails*
I like doin that.

Love the writing style. It's so... Descriptive, but more so, it's very emotive. I was so absorbed in this story that my homework lies forgotten on the desk as I type this review.
Don't need I know how to do trinomials anyway.
The speech seems so natural and flowing, and Aria is a sassy badass. Though I said that already.

Anyways, good work and keep being awesome.
Awesome sauce.

See ya bye!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was a great start! I like this premise a lot, especially since I don't see it often in the Vocaloid part of the site. It's kind of cute, in a weird way: little IA being a shaman with her ghostly friend. Reminds me a little of Casper the Friendly Ghost. XD

But enough of my rambling.

Nerumi H chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yesssss! After way too much hunting each day on the Archive I finally found another story that I really like and is written well. And I wasn't surprised when I later noticed that it was you who wrote it.

The plot to this is very cool, IA does kind of look like she'd be a 'ghost whisperer', at least to me. The part where they were walking home and SeeWoo saw all the ghosts at the traffic lights, well that was just creepy.

This is written really nicely and cleanly, I'll love to see what you do with later chapters and later encounters.