Reviews for Take Care of Yourself
Emerillion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Aha Komaki o baka :3
IH chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
One Word. FEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OMG This was awsome! ILOVED IT!
bhoney chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Awwww, I just love the two of them. Also love the added bit that she was so anxious to go to that store to get something for him-so sweet. He DOES always take care of her. *melts* This was really cool, love the idea of him taking care of her when she's sick.

I, too, was upset to see so little fanfic for Library Wars. I haven't seen the anime, either, but I LOVE the manga. I really hope you'll write more soon. I especially love a worried and protective Dojo.
Aurora Stilton chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I loved it. :)
Aurora Stilton chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Do you know when vol. 9 is coming out. By the way love your story :)
Rose chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
make a part 2 with kissing! accidental or not!
Rose chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
i havent read vol 8 yet please give me some in debt spolier alerts :D
Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
you should add a bunch more it sucks that not amny people add library wars fanfict i like yours
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Hey, when are you going to finish this? It's really good so far! I love Dojo and Kasahara so I'm looking forward to reading the rest! Ugh, can't wait for volume 9 to come out too
unagihime chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I like it! It was short and absolutely sweet!

Though, I'd like to point out that there are numerous spelling and grammatical errors tumbling about. The errors did not keep me from understanding the plot, but redressing these errors in the future would be great.

Keep writing! You've got a new follower right here. (;
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
...THIS IS EPIC
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
NOOOO! DOJO! DONT LOOK!
IKU DONT! DOJO IS IN THE ROOM!
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I liked this. It was cute and the characters all sounded like themselves (in my opinion at least). I'll be sure to look out for more of your Library Wars fanfics :)