Reviews for Interface to Face
h34rt1lly chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
That cliffhanger. I thought you promised no more cliffhangers?!

I'm so loving this story so far. I love how much Joker cares for EDI and I always thought they were so adorable. Poor girl trying to navigate through human emotions, lol. It's gonna be fun and amusing to read, I can't wait!

Please update soon! :)
FrostByterFang chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
I am most certainly looking forward to another friend. I must see what will happen! I noticed you are also employing the ships I use whenever I play through the game. :) Garrus and Shepard and Edi and Joker are my thing. Shekarian and Jedi for life!

Anyway, I also implore you to merely extend the length of each chapter and try to employ less archaic vocabulary. Some terms and sentences are predictable for me. (but then again, I practically read dictionaries.) :(

I've enjoyed the fic so far! Its easily one of the best I've seen so far. :D
FrostByterFang chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Now this was an intriguing first chapter. Grammar's good, personalities intact, and a gentle start to a decent fic.

I shall read on. :)
A Stoner chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Don't worry, i'll just sit here, waiting for another chapter to magically appear.
Petchricor chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Don't mind me, just staring at the chapter count trying to will another to appear
Sammi chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I love this please update soon
Sammi chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
This is pretty good, you should make more chapters soon
Talimancer chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
pleeeeeaassssse update soon i beg you
Delylah chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Nice to see another chapter!
justlookup chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I'm so happy I found this awesome story! I love how spot on you've captured everyone from the game. EDI actually seems to be an AI and not just an extremely awkward person. And Joker still being haunted from the first Normandy really adds more to his character. Great job, I can't wait for an update!

Also the Shepard/Garrus relationship on the side is very cute.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
pesky life, always getting in the way...
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
screaming from who I wonder? EDI perhaps? Joker?
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
You're learning Joker, that's good.

because it's not like women are exactly falling over themselves to date you.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I've always been fascinated by the workings of a nonorganic mind like EDI or Legion. You have done this spectacularly well in my eyes.
Delylah chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Argh! How could you leave it here? It's not often I find a good Joker/Edi story, so I'm really enjoying this. Hope Joker realizes she's still there and helps her soon!