Reviews for He's The One
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 21 . 7/25
Interesting conclusion, I'll have to re-read this fic sometime in the near future, my remembrance of the plot is a bit scattered.
A fan chapter 21 . 7/19
Wow, loved the chapter, loved the story, particularly loved the ending. That last scentense sent shivers down my spine, I really, really, *really* hope that is a foreshadow for a sequel?

Anyway, thank you for a terrific story, I really enjoyed reading it.
MzaleYao chapter 21 . 7/18
Wow... Quite the finalie of this story... I must admit, while I slightly became a bit distracted in the middle and confused as of what was going on, the pay off was very good. A bit curious as of some characters' background and how it all led up to them being part of the whole picture. The story started off a bit light hearted but ended on a very serious note and I must say you wrapped it up quite well. Also, language made a huuuge step up during the story. I'll end with thanking you for writing this and hope you're satisfied at the end, because I believe you should beTake care and keep on writing! /Mzale
LunarCatNinja chapter 21 . 7/18
I can't believe this story is over... Hm. Guess that means I'll just have to reread it. ;3
Faery66 chapter 20 . 4/27
Hope to read more soon.

D
draco7347 chapter 20 . 4/15
cant wait for new chapters
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 4/5
This story is awesome! I'm loving it!
merideth-kun chapter 20 . 3/30
Very nice! Interesting twist with the twins. One suggestion? Section breaks. It's a little hard to tell where one scene ends and another begins sometimes. Even a * or an ~ on a line of its own would help.
Ouch.
"...Zack was safe, emanating support like most people emanate sweat or BO."
What a lovely allegory... XD
*fistpumps*
Go Zack, you sneaky lil' shit! The Holy Trinity have been de-Jenova-ized! Yeah, I can believe he was nearly recruited by the Turks. He'd be an odd one, like Reno, who doesn't seem all sneaky at first glance, but he'd be great at a lot of things /because/ of that. Turk/SOLDIER hybrids are basically the terror of everyone. XD *cackles*
*cheers*
Fucking with Hojo so skillfully sounds like a delightful form of stress relief, when you're good enough to not get caught. XD
Shadowblayze chapter 20 . 3/3
Oooh~ what an intricate, thrilling tale you've woven for us! Quite expertly, might I add!

Bravo~!