Reviews for He's The One
guest chapter 5 . 9/13
Well, if THAT's not a death flag, I don't know what is.

If this ends in tragedy, I will never forgive you.
Koichi chapter 18 . 9/5
Not very smart is he Professor Hojo. If Cloud was schooled by the turks and related to Shinra shouldn't he be a little more worried as to why he broke in the first place?
Nicely written story, although I am a little confused by it. Hope to get a clearer picture of it once it is done
Professional assassin chapter 18 . 9/4
I have been following this story and that last sence or part was so heart warming and it just made me want to cry and smile at the same time. It is so great that you can write like that. I am eagerly awaiting the new chapters
Melodien chapter 18 . 9/3
Aww, we all know that you're just a fluffy marshmallow on the inside Genesis :3 Thanks for making this! but so many secrets! ...I need another chapter :D
Janara chapter 15 . 6/9
Great, wonderful story. I lack words to describe just how much I like this fic. Thank you for sharing it
alemery chapter 18 . 6/9
Sanz0girl chapter 18 . 6/5
A www, is there more?
MzaleYao chapter 18 . 6/5
Yes, yes, yes, YES! Push all the buttons! Keep them coming! Make us bite our lips in feels and bring us down to our knees whilst kicking in our brains with this awesomeness!

... Yeah, just keep going...

Huggles and stuffs!
alemery chapter 17 . 4/24
Is there more?
arccie chapter 17 . 3/2
Very interesting take on the classic fix-it trope.

Thoroughly enjoying the intrigue.

Sane soldier first class soldiers are adorable. :D
icekitsune13darkfire chapter 17 . 2/18
good chapter! i remember loving this story i think i'm going to have to re-read it tho cause i don't remember a lot of details lol
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 16 . 1/20
Ok, it just got really good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
just me chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Gah, my head hurts - what happens next?
crackdmoon chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
So... is Cloud time-travelling or does he (and the others of his group) just have memories of the future? I'm kinda confused.
Allycat2090 chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Well, now we know that Cloud and Shinra are connected, though that's no surprise. And I love how Cloud and Genesis are together, they're absolutely adorable. But why, why, why must you deepen the mystery so? What in the blazes does Jenova have to do with Cloud, and why has Vincent - I think - just kidnapped Cloud? So many questions! Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter.