Reviews for By Any Means
FiddlerTheClown chapter 9 . 5/11
Well I got this far generally enjoying the story but I'm going to stop here. First of all I don't know what to think about fairy tail, am I suppossed to care about them? You shifted the focus away from the guild which is nice and origianal but at the same time your trying to focus on them so I end up skipping any part with them in it(also you made Sakura an unlikeable bitch) Secondly the way you portray Naruto makes, to me, no sense what so ever. At one moment he's a cold, emotionless killer(which is fucking awesome) and then he acts like cannon Naruto(a fucking dumb-ass) In the origianal Naruto I understand if he's so easy going(because he never kills anyone) but in your story he has killed so many people that he couldn't realisticly have that attitude. In the real world soldiers have nightmares their entire lives just from killing one person. I'm not trying to flame you, this is my opinion. I know, judging from the favourites/follows that a lot of people would disagree but I still wanted to put this out there. Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck with your story.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 16 . 5/10
Well this is a unique twist on things, blending the two universes to such an extent... but it is interesting.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 16 . 5/9
Great story, one of the few that integrate shinobi into the story in a realistic way.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 7 . 5/9
I am glad this story is returning to the present time. The flashbacks were necessary but for some reason I didn't really like them.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 5/9
Awesome start!
Cerulean Knight chapter 16 . 5/7
Is Naruto's swordsmanship sloppy as Erza put it because he's using two hands, not all that focused- the mini flash backs-, was he really sloppy or was it something else entirely?
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 16 . 5/6
Awesome
How do u come up with this story i'm loving it,you're like charles dickens only hes older oh this is christmas
Riku Uzumaki chapter 16 . 5/4
Looks like Naruto is waiting for Kakashi. After all, getting "lost on the road of life" is kinda his thing.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 16 . 5/4
Nice chapter, but since Naruto was trained as a ninja, then shouldn't his sword skills be more for short blades? (After his training with Jiraya in canon, he showed some skill with short blades).

Yay, NaruErza XD

Though it feels wrong to see Erza lusting after Naru... she doesn't seem the type and he wasn't that handsome (he wasn't ugly either and considered cute by some, but not drop dead gorgeous).

Can't wait to see Naruto kick ass though and marry Erza-chan :P
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 4/27
It seems you jumped the shark. Oh well I liked the concept but it turned into something that is not for me. So good luck with it.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 4/27
I like this! Fiore is too soft hearted.
Serithus chapter 15 . 4/4
Prime example of feminine fury right here lol
Cerulean Knight chapter 15 . 3/21
Well I'm glad there probably won't be anymore Uchiha, the only ones I liked were Itachi, Mikoto, Shisui and Madara-crazy as he was he's a badass, even uf he's also a sore loser-.
loss of rhe wood style isn't anything too big, specially seeing as it probably wouldn't do much good here and Tsunade's plenty badass without it.
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 15 . 3/17
dang its been ages since I read this story. :) Quite happy though! And YESSSS! Black Board by Nano! :D Poor Sakura for her food though... XD