Reviews for By Any Means
malics90 chapter 14 . 4/27
Earthland is a planet, not a continent.
vercious88 chapter 15 . 4/27
So Sakura keeps hitting Natsu because she is a tsundere then.
deathofchaos67 chapter 12 . 4/27
While Fairy Tail mages generally try to avoid killing people. There have been plenty of times fairy tail mages have killed people from dark guilds without punishment. For example Erza killing Ikaruga and Laxus killing Warl Icht. Recently Natsu killed Zeref if it weren't for immortality and time reversal. Natsu would also have killed someone. FT mages will kill someone if forced to.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 5 . 4/16
Goodness, who was Naruto's sensei? I can't tell if it's Itachi or not... Oh well. Excellent work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 4 . 4/16
They call themselves shinobi. Yep. That was epic. Keep up the outstanding work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 4/16
It's been so long since I've last watched Fairy Tail, I've forgotten all these little details, but you've done a great job fitting them in perfectly. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 2 . 4/16
Kisame is Shadow Heart's master?! Awesome! And Sakura is Natsu's sister?! Even more awesome! Ah, this was all planned so well, executed perfectly, and written beautifully. I love it. Excellent work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 4/16
Holy cow. That. Was. EPIC! Oh my goodness I love this story! That was simply amazing, how, wh-... okay, that was simply grand, more than my semi-eloquent vocabulary can explain apparently. Just wonderful. I love that Naruto is in this, and that he's donned the Akatsuki cloak. Shadow Heart is an amazing dark guild name, and though Naruto is is the dark guild, I love it. Seeing him portrayed as a member of a dark guild is weird, but really cool, you know? This is too epic and awesome to really, properly describe, so I'll leave it at that. Keep up the amazing work. Also, I didn't find any errors either, so great work.
trex0428 chapter 10 . 4/13
I feel like bashing naruto because he didnt dodge erzas punch even a half dead half blind itachi could dodge that and even react to a lightning speed kirin unless shes faster than light i cant see it hitting him and if he could dodge why did he let her hit him
Ryner510 chapter 29 . 4/12
First off, glad you are alright and hope you recover well. Health come first before posting story for us.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 29 . 4/12
By god you almost died? This world is crazy. Glad to hear you're still among us.
BankruptSamurai chapter 29 . 4/12
Glad to hear that you're in good health and recovering!
madeyemoody95 chapter 29 . 4/12
Glad to hear you were able to recover from that, hope you will be fine now! :)
And its always delightful when never I see an update by you guys so I'll always look out for it and always be happy to see your updates! :)
Unknown4804 chapter 29 . 4/12
Glad you're alive. That's the most important thing. Hope you stay that way.

I would love to help with that pirate story. I'm afraid my knowledge of One Piecs is mediocre at best, but I'd be fine helping with more mechanical things, like story flow, etc.
Longshot0090 chapter 29 . 4/12