Reviews for By Any Means
Markus-Antonius chapter 17 . 7/10
Interesting turn
I always wondered what would happen if Anko Mitarashi was a member of Fairy Tail, AND you did not disappoint!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 17 . 7/3
Awesome keep it up
JPMod chapter 17 . 7/1
Well, I don't know. I say what you written seems a normal start for Naruto and Erza's relationship. They act like friends, fight in duels, and deny they are in a relationship. It's a good start IMO to build up the progression to the point where they realize they do like each other more than 'just friends'. ;)

Now I have to say that I really love this chapter, all due to Anko. I always saw her as the most fun character where it comes to kunoichi of the Naruto universe. She's powerful yet crazy! I love Naruto and Anko's interaction in this chapter, and it so suited their personalities in Naruto canon. :)

Anyway, nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Death's Cold Touch chapter 17 . 7/1
I just reviewed not too long ago and the following day BAM! an update
Didn't expect Anko to be in Fairy Tail though, nor did I expect Kakashi and Anko to have kids
god of all chapter 17 . 7/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/1
oo scary Narto
Riku Uzumaki chapter 17 . 6/30
I find it hilarious that everyone fears Anko even more than Erza. Though I have a feeling that their reasons for fearing them differ. Also, it looks like Naruto inherited his father's penchant for giving his attacks long-winded and terrible names.

Kinda makes you wonder how Minato gave the Rasengan its name instead of calling it something like; Sprialing Sphere of Swirling Destruction. Maybe Kushina named it for him after punching him out for coming up with such a terrible name while shouting something like, "NO! None of that! Shame on you!"
Death's Cold Touch chapter 16 . 6/29
Really enjoyed seeing how you mixed in both universes into one
Didn't expect for Sakura and Natsu to be pseudo-siblings
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 5 . 6/19
Interesting
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 6/18
Interesting
Hi chapter 16 . 6/14
Update more or I will find you...

And I'll

Cuddle with

Pikachu
FiddlerTheClown chapter 9 . 5/11
Well I got this far generally enjoying the story but I'm going to stop here. First of all I don't know what to think about fairy tail, am I suppossed to care about them? You shifted the focus away from the guild which is nice and origianal but at the same time your trying to focus on them so I end up skipping any part with them in it(also you made Sakura an unlikeable bitch) Secondly the way you portray Naruto makes, to me, no sense what so ever. At one moment he's a cold, emotionless killer(which is fucking awesome) and then he acts like cannon Naruto(a fucking dumb-ass) In the origianal Naruto I understand if he's so easy going(because he never kills anyone) but in your story he has killed so many people that he couldn't realisticly have that attitude. In the real world soldiers have nightmares their entire lives just from killing one person. I'm not trying to flame you, this is my opinion. I know, judging from the favourites/follows that a lot of people would disagree but I still wanted to put this out there. Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck with your story.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 16 . 5/10
Well this is a unique twist on things, blending the two universes to such an extent... but it is interesting.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 16 . 5/9
Great story, one of the few that integrate shinobi into the story in a realistic way.